Waterside Resort Restaurant In Ramintra Road Area.

tampasailor

Waterside Resort Restaurant in Ramintra Road area. (NE BKK)

post-33828-1230461357_thumb.jpg

The GF wanted to take me and her family out for din (5 total) and this place was recommended by her friend. She checked out their website, in Thai and it looks good so we go.

post-33828-1230464665_thumb.jpg

http://www.waterside-bkk.com

It is an outdoor pavilion style place with about a dozen pavilions on the water (small lake) connected by bridges, most are roofed and the place is very well decorated and candle lit. The acoustic music was good. Classy place! We had mostly seafood, it was great, served hot and the service was excellent. I had a large Leo and the rest had cokes. We all over-ate and the bill came to 1850 Thb for 5 people. I was about to leave 100Thb tip and everyone said 20 and then gave in to 50! Good tip guide for me! I thought it a great value and a great evening. Everyone was happy with the food.

post-33828-1230464691_thumb.jpg

This is a big spot with hundreds seated but well spaced in the pavilions. They have foot fans everwhere to keep the mosquitoes away. Not a bite!

post-33828-1230464719_thumb.jpg

On taking a taxi back to the west we noted a lot more nice restaurants and clubs on the same road. A place for future exploration. Farangs are rare to be seen in this area.

post-33828-1230464745_thumb.jpg

map http://www.waterside-bkk.com/showmap.asp

post-33828-1230464775_thumb.jpg

Edited by tampasailor

I have eaten there several times and always enjoyed the grounds, food and service. Prices are not bad for what you get and they sure bring the food quickly for such a large operation. Lots of parking in the huge lots in front of the place. I second your recommendation.

We are planning another trek out there after the first of the year.

• 3 years later...