What's Your Dream Bike(s)

AnthonyR1

I'm dying to get my hands on one of those Kawasaki D-trackers. They are sweet little rides and good for touring. Anybody seen them before?

ya great value for money. my friend considered getting 1 as a city bike but was put off by how wide the handle bars are. other than that it's great.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm dying to get my hands on one of those Kawasaki D-trackers. They are sweet little rides and good for touring. Anybody seen them before?

ya great value for money. my friend considered getting 1 as a city bike but was put off by how wide the handle bars are. other than that it's great.

Yeah I know what you mean AnthonyR1. Riding in Bangkok is so darn tough trying to squeeze between all the cars and buses all the time, its like cross country riding, except in this case instead of dodging bushes and trees, your dodging cars and buses!

Even the wide handle is sexy! Tell your friend to get it damnit so we can get together and go riding!! :o

cheers

Yeah I know what you mean AnthonyR1. Riding in Bangkok is so darn tough trying to squeeze between all the cars and buses all the time, its like cross country riding, except in this case instead of dodging bushes and trees, your dodging cars and buses!

Even the wide handle is sexy! Tell your friend to get it damnit so we can get together and go riding!! :D

cheers

he's off for another test ride saturday :o will let you know what happens. i figure for that price he should just buy it!

The D-Tracker is a fun little motard, but many complain it's underpowered so I'm not sure it would be ideal for touring unless you don't mind going kinda slow. Great for the city and stunting and an incredible amount of aftermarket parts available. Check out the mods on this bad boy-

021409DTrackerMod1.jpg

The D-Tracker is a fun little motard, but many complain it's underpowered so I'm not sure it would be ideal for touring unless you don't mind going kinda slow. Great for the city and stunting and an incredible amount of aftermarket parts available. Check out the mods on this bad boy-

don't even think it's a consideration for touring???? strictly city, curb and footpath hopping.

Yes pal,have been reading the reviews regarding the kwak here in the UK.Personally I prefer the un-faired version,more radical with its modern/street fighter look.Has the ER-6 is not in the RR league,I find the faired ER-6 to much of a resemblance to a sports tourer.

Think Tony is very happy with his ER6n to be honest, I will do the SSR with him and see how she behaves, for me it seems like a lot of value for the money in Thailand. If you like naked bike it is a coup here.

Cheers Bard

^ahh D Tracker....pussies bike! :o

(I'm braced for the bite)

What's wrong with pussies? If a D-tracker'll get me more pussies hot dam_n where do I sign up? :D:D:D Now Tim, isn't there some saying about glass houses and stones and whatnot? I imagine you'd happily replace your Raider with a D-tracker, and hopefully get more pussies in the process! :D

I think the D-Tracker is a cool bike, from the tests I read it's gutsy enough for lot of fun, couple it with the bigbore kit, chip it and bang on a decent exhaust and you got a pretty nice 350cc machine. See people use them for trips in all sort of places my streetbike could not survive.

Get it mate and enjoy it... Enjoy the toy.

Don't know if I could take the step from R1 to Raider Neverdie, that must suck a lot granted it's the letter R in both but... :o

Cheers Bard