Where To Buy Medicine?

remmy

Hi there, I want to buy medicines in bulk cause my current prescription is for at least 4 month. its acne medicine roaccutane, does anyone know a big pharmacy near any BTS station or not far from BTS station. it is available here at nearby drugstore but its expensive 800 bath for 1 strip. So i want to buy at cheaper rate in bulk. Please help me. Also where can I find hair wax ? is it available in thailand? will it be available in Big C?

Kind regards.

remmy

Hi there, I want to buy medicines in bulk cause my current prescription is for at least 4 month. its acne medicine roaccutane, does anyone know a big pharmacy near any BTS station or not far from BTS station.  it is available here at nearby drugstore but its expensive 800 bath for 1 strip. So i want to buy at cheaper rate in bulk. Please help me.  Also where can I find hair wax ? is it available in thailand? will it be available in Big C?

Kind regards.

remmy

I am not sure if you can get all the medicine you need. There is a big government phamacy near Chulalongkorn University, opposite MBK ( Maboonklong Dept ). That is cheaper than other small phamacy. But you can buy at any good and bigger phamacy shops or at Boots shops too. Dangerous pills as sleeping pills or other medicine from prescriptions from Dr. I am not sure if you can get it. I mean in a large amouth. :o

They sells hairwax in every Department stores. Looking in shampoo sections, or hairspray all for hairs, you shall find various of wax. :D

If you are buying in bulk, go directly to the pharmaceutical company or dealer (if it is an imported drug). Most pharmacies have a small reference book called "TIMMS" on or under their counters, ask to look at it. Look up the drug by generic name and find out what companies supply it. At the back of the TIMMs you'll find a listing of all the companies and telephone/fax. Contact them directly. By buying from the manufacturer or supplier, you will get the lowest price possible in Thailand and also be assurred of the quality. They may require that you order at least a 1 year supply, but that should be fine just ensure a 2 year expiration date. NOTE: If the drug is not made in Thailand but rather imported from abroad, it would be cheaper to get it in Cambodia, recommend either the import company or the Pharmacie de la Gare in Phnom Penh. Avoid theOlympic market, many counterfeits. If it's made in Thailand, go ahead and get a Thai brand direct from manufacturer.

All the "Body Shop" stores carry hair wax. You can also make your own wax by melting sugar mixed with a little lemon juice until it completely carmelizes, apply then cover with a strip of cotton cloth and pull off. Test the temperature first on a small area of skin to avoid burns.

Hi there, I want to buy medicines in bulk cause my current prescription is for at least 4 month. its acne medicine roaccutane, does anyone know a big pharmacy near any BTS station or not far from BTS station.  it is available here at nearby drugstore but its expensive 800 bath for 1 strip. So i want to buy at cheaper rate in bulk. Please help me.  Also where can I find hair wax ? is it available in thailand? will it be available in Big C?

Kind regards.

remmy

I am not sure if you can get all the medicine you need. There is a big government phamacy near Chulalongkorn University, opposite MBK ( Maboonklong Dept ). That is cheaper than other small phamacy. But you can buy at any good and bigger phamacy shops or at Boots shops too. Dangerous pills as sleeping pills or other medicine from prescriptions from Dr. I am not sure if you can get it. I mean in a large amouth. :o

i cant buy roaccutane at pharmacies, they said it is controlled by govt. I managed to buy at a skin clinic at more expensive rate 90bath per tablet near MBK :o i cant refuse to buy cause the shop i used to buy will be closed for another 2 days. So ill stick to my old health n pills store.

If you're ever in Phnom Penh, you can get it at Pharmacie de La Gare (on Monivong Blvd near train station) at the equivalent of 40 baht ($1 US) a tablet for a single box (30 tablets), less if you buy large quantity. Price for large quantities can be negotiated. That pharmacy is run by a well qualified, English-speaking pharmacist and imports directly froml pharmaceutical companies, no counterfeits. Just about everything short of hard narcotics can be purchased there.

Do not however trust anyplace else in Phnom Penh, as there are a lot of counterfeit drugs coming in from Viet Nam.

i cant buy roaccutane at pharmacies, they said it is controlled by govt. I managed to buy at a skin clinic at more expensive rate 90bath per tablet near MBK :o  i cant refuse to buy cause the shop i used to buy will be closed for another 2 days. So ill stick to my old health n pills store.

• 2 years later...