Dive Computer Lost/stolen

rikki

41b87zZuJYL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I lost a dive computer somewhere,an Oceanic Veo 100nx, it was in my bag when I left it in a guesthouse,2 days later in the new guesthouse I can't find it.

So if you see it please email/PM me.

Meanwhile are there any pawnshops I should check?

Can I put a lost/stolen ad anywhere?

One girl was briefly in the room, alone, and the cleaners.

post-59707-1234430833_thumb.jpg

Although I agree Cash Convertors is probably the most obvious place to look first there are many secondhand shops dotted around the city. If someone makes a habit of passing on such items they might be wise enough to hold on to it for the duration of your stay (as you are in a guesthouse I assume you are a tourist) and then pass it on for sale to avoid the chance of you looking for it.

Assuming you have proof that the serial number of the device is yours, I suggest you think about the process you will follow if you discover it somewhere. Having a camera to take a picture there and then is important as is a mobile phone to contact the police.

New price 6,000 Baht, probvably sell for 2 - 4,000 baht if the seller knows what it is.

You could try the normal dive shops in town, they might be helpful if someone has come in offering the item for sale. But you need to consider how long it will take to tour the various places that it might be sold, including the many and moble markets on waste ground in Pattaya.

In future remove the temptation of theft, assume everyone will steal and lock small 'attractive' things up.

Edited by Cuban