A380 First Class Shower

kiakaha

I believe I'm right in saying, it was Emirates who recently had to return an A380 temporarily to Airbus in France for repair/modification, due to a leaking shower on board. Your time with the water flowing is also limited ! But it's a nice idea, for those poor neglected First-Class passengers, whose high-fares subsidise us plebs ! :o

I may be wrong but I think I've found the cheapest way to enjoy a shower at 40,000 feet.

The Emirates A380 service , Auckland-Sydney return in first class , around $2160 AUD

tempting :o

well i guess 3 hours is long enough,but for 6 times the economy return fare i'd want massages,bubble bath,and probably some sex.

I believe I'm right in saying, it was Emirates who recently had to return an A380 temporarily to Airbus in France for repair/modification, due to a leaking shower on board. Your time with the water flowing is also limited ! But it's a nice idea, for those poor neglected First-Class passengers, whose high-fares subsidise us plebs ! :D

They limit my shower time????? How can I imagine that?? Two two meter ex army come and kick me out?

Oh the A380 has for sure a full automatic German butt kicking device installed :o

Great till you hit an airpocket and the plane plunges a 1000ft :o ... Hope the cabin roof is padded..

Most flights these day they never stop telling you to remain in your seat with your belt fastened..

But on the A380 they are encouraging you to wander around, shower or lay in bed...

Great till you hit an airpocket and the plane plunges a 1000ft :o ... Hope the cabin roof is padded..

Most flights these day they never stop telling you to remain in your seat with your belt fastened..

But on the A380 they are encouraging you to wander around, shower or lay in bed...

i would n't mind being strapped in with a hostess on top :D

They limit my shower time????? How can I imagine that?? Two two meter ex army come and kick me out?

Oh the A380 has for sure a full automatic German butt kicking device installed :o

they just turn water off and if it doesn't work they will charge you $10/minute for a pleasure staying dry in the shower.

oh yes, for not following stewardesse's instructions you might be arrested on arrival for endangering fligh