That Takes Ovaries... A Night Of Theater

realthaideal

I know what I'm doing this Friday or Saturday night! Several friends are in a production of 'That Takes Ovaries', a production that's supposed to be eye-opening, funny, n uplifting as it explores 11 different true women's stories from a book by the same name. Somehow, there are men as well in this production so I can't wait to see how that all works out too....

The production is put on as the annual fundraiser by Zonta Women's Club to help raise funds for grandmothers who are supporting and caring for their grandchildren after their mothers have died.... and with little means to do it. It's quite a worthy purpose.

If you are interested, it's being held at the AUA auditorium (on Ratchadamnoen just inside Thapae Gate, yes) Fri 2/27 and Sat 2/28 with an opening guitar performance by Nelli Bodewes 'from Holland' at 6:30pm both nights. The play proper begins at 7:30pm. Suggested donation is 350 B, and includes a complimentary glass of wine or soft drink.

Get out n see some theater for a change ! Help out a noble cause while you're at it !

See you there.