What Is The Sexual Orientation Breakdown Here?

Jingthing

Which best describes your sexual orientation?  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There should of been a cateogry for people that like to have sex with small furry animals :D & blow up love dolls :D

HMMM...one thing about blow up love dolls..

give em a pr_ck and they'll go down on ya every time

:o

Did you say Ozzzie, that you've got a blow up doll that goes down on you? :D

Just joshin, They they wanted double for that model!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what causes all this rampant heterosexuality? Back when I was a little kid, you didn't hear so much about it. In fact during Valentines day we all gave each other Valentines to all our class members, boys and girls. People just kept quiet about all this heterosexuality stuff and went about their business discreetly. Do you reckon its the media to blame?

Edited by Jingthing

I wonder what causes all this rampant heterosexuality? Back when I was a little kid, you didn't hear so much about it. In fact during Valentines day we all gave each other Valentines to all our class members, boys and girls. People just kept quiet about all this heterosexuality stuff and went about their business discreetly. Do you reckon its the media to blame?

In Australia we blame the women!!!

So you are saying you were recruited?

HUH??

I dont get that,it must be my bedbies time for me!!

I think the average aussie woman has the potential to turn otherwise nookie loving men into screaming homos because of their general poor attitude and self-obsessed,control freak behaviour.

Not me though, i am soldiering on with the banner "My ar_e is a one way street...meaning EXIT ONLY!!!

Hmm, i guess its easy to see why im single..and posting on TV at 2:30 in the morning...no-one to cuddle up to...

i am soldiering on with the banner "My ar_e is a one way street

Sorry to hear about your medical condition. You should see a doc soon. No need to soldier on stoically, there are many preparations to assist your movements. Constipation is a terrible thing.

Edited by Jingthing

Sometimes when my butch girlfriend gives me a pokey bum wank I keep getting flashes of Arnold Schwarzenegger in my mind. I'm not generally attracted to men, but when i'm loving a woman all I can think of is men, is this normal?

Sometimes when my butch girlfriend gives me a pokey bum wank I keep getting flashes of Arnold Schwarzenegger in my mind. I'm not generally attracted to men, but when i'm loving a woman all I can think of is men, is this normal?

Yes.

HUH??

I think the average aussie woman has the potential to turn otherwise nookie loving men into screaming homos because of their general poor attitude and self-obsessed,control freak behaviour.

Not me though, i am soldiering on with the banner "My ar_e is a one way street...meaning EXIT ONLY!!!

Hmm, i guess its easy to see why im single..and posting on TV at 2:30 in the morning...no-one to cuddle up to...

:D

:D Ahhhh Ozzzie, you poor bugga, mate if I had been awake for it I would of driven over at 2.30am just to give you a little cuddle.....but that may have been perceived as a bit gay :o ........and im not gay, I've never pharked a gay guy but I've pharked heaps of guys who have :D Just kidding.

Don't rush into finding someone to cuddle up too, remember, you don't want one of those ones that just wants to cuddle your atm card/wallet etc.

Yes.

Scottyd, Did you really expect a different answer from JT?

Can you please explain what a pokey bum wank is? :o

What about the guys that have sex with khaotoey's but deny they are gay ? Are they Bi-sexual, Homosexual or just in denial :o

Good question. Add to that the chubby elderly males that frequent the male for male entertainment zones. They certainly do not admit to being homosexual once they visit the doctor's office upon their return home when they seek treatment for their souvenirs of Thai romance.

The funniest cases are the guys that are involved in car crashes that are brought into the ER and are wearing women's lingerie. How are they classified?

Edited by geriatrickid

Can you please explain what a pokey bum wank is? :o

It's something I wish I had discovered sooner!

You get someone to poke you in the bum while wanking you off, hence "Pokey Bum Wank". The beauty of it is you can do it solo too. It's the versatile and best wank everybody can enjoy!

HUH??

:P

:wai: Ahhhh Ozzzie, you poor bugga, mate if I had been awake for it I would of driven over at 2.30am just to give you a little cuddle.....but that may have been perceived as a bit gay :o ........and im not gay, I've never pharked a gay guy but I've pharked heaps of guys who have :D Just kidding.

Don't rush into finding someone to cuddle up too, remember, you don't want one of those ones that just wants to cuddle your atm card/wallet etc.

JT: Im think you missed my point, else you are being a bit of a smarty bum..

My moovements are quite fluid and rapid thanks

No offence, each to their own and all, but if preferring females means i have a medical condition then i will gladly spend the rest of my days in hospital...ahh but it has to be a thai one so i can pay some (female) nurse for happy ending sponge bath and a little bit of therapy under the covers

Mr ND.. you are a sick puppy :D

If your avator is an accurate reflection of your good self then i must say thanks but no thanks :D

BTW, have you ever heard that old george smilovich one?

Q. How to you tell when your best mate's gay??

A. When his d_ckie tastes like poo-poo :D

Yeh i know what you mean, will definately buy a teddy bear, they dont wake up in the morning and want to go shopping

Speaking of which... do gays in LOS treat their partners like walking ATM's??

If so, how do you decide who's the giver and taker??

Settle-pettle...money i meant!!!

Not that the results of any non-scientific thaivisa poll (that's redundant) mean anything but so far the results are showing something that would be unexpected.

At this point in time, the total reported heterosexuals total at about 63 percent and the total reported homosexuals at about 9 percent. Looking at those numbers, if true, the percentage of homosexuals using this board and by projection involved with Thailand as a ratio compared to the heterosexuals, is higher than you would expect in a sample of the general public.

Edited by Jingthing

Not that the results of any non-scientific thaivisa poll (that's redundant) mean anything but so far the results are showing something that would be unexpected.

At this point in time, the total reported heterosexuals total at about 63 percent and the total reported homosexuals at about 9 percent. Looking at those numbers, if true, the percentage of homosexuals using this board and by projection involved with Thailand as a ratio compared to the heterosexuals, is higher than you would expect in a sample of the general public.

More than that, Jingthing. Fifty three expats answered in a meaningful way. Ten of them claimed to be something other than straight hetero. So, 17% of our expats admitted to being gay or bi.

...Can you please explain what a pokey bum wank is? :o

Is that a variation of the rusty trombone? :D

What's the 'rusty trombone'? Here I am - allegedly a fully fledged pervert and I have no idea what anyone is talking about :D

I had to look it up too but too nasty to repeat here. Let it be.

I just googled it too, being ignorant. It's unbelievable - not just what people get up to, but the fact that what they do is deemed important enough to be given a name.

Call me an old-fashioned prude, but i just don't get what pleasure anyone can get, whatever their sexual orientation might be, from poking their tongue in that vicinity. Is it just me?