March Madness

tsocr

My friend, most surely have no idea what you're talking about but I do as I'm American. Check out the sports, hobbies, activities forum where there will be some who know. To be honest, all my time living in Thailand I was never able to watch any games of the NCAA tournament. There's just not an audience for it. The only people who care would be Americans, and then only a minority of Americans who even care to watch, and Americans are in the minority in general of expats in Thailand.

Extremely likely your only option would be to watch it on the internet somehow. So, best establishments to watch the games would most likely be none. One time I was watching the ACC tournament final in late April, well after March Madness. That was one of few college basketball games they showed on cable TV in Thailand. I was never able to see any NCAA tournament games at all, and I checked on ESPN Asia on the schedule and everything. You're out of luck I'm afraid. Get a friend where you live to record some games and watch them when you get home.

The Office Bar & Grill Sukhumvit Soi 33 has one satellite channel playing all the time showing every game either live or replayed.

The live games are shown if it's within the operating hours Fri-Sun 12pm - 2am. Mon-Thur 3.30pm - 2am.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Bob