Tv Friday Night-outs - What Happened To Them?

raro

Tell us what you are looking for  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really like Raro's method to find us, just keep ringing the bell.

Anyway since SWRWS says I have to clean up since the maids come tomorrow (anyone care to explain this to me),

I assume Friday approaches.

I repeat a suggestion from the not too distant past, why not meet at the food loft at Central Festival.

Good views many different foods to satisfy most types, not sure if they much mushy stuff however.

Nice walk or easy baht run to PBG where drinks are cheap while we plan our further adventures.

If we started at a more civilized hour, say 8pm, they are supposed to have live jazz. However, this week

may be the exception to the music weekends. So I will meet 7 ish at Food loft or later at PBG.

kdf

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like Raro's method to find us, just keep ringing the bell.

Anyway since SWRWS says I have to clean up since the maids come tomorrow (anyone care to explain this to me),

I assume Friday approaches.

I repeat a suggestion from the not too distant past, why not meet at the food loft at Central Festival.

Good views many different foods to satisfy most types, not sure if they much mushy stuff however.

Nice walk or easy baht run to PBG where drinks are cheap while we plan our further adventures.

If we started at a more civilized hour, say 8pm, they are supposed to have live jazz. However, this week

may be the exception to the music weekends. So I will meet 7 ish at Food loft or later at PBG.

kdf

although the food loft may be open I doubt you will get any liquid food. Knowing your difficulties handling solid food I recommend you to stock up while you can and enjoy this Friday in the privacy of your balcony. Make up for unconsumed drinks on Friday with an FZ night at yours truly's place on Saturday... :)

Edited by raro

I'm living in BKK now, but intend visiting ptya for a weekend of drunken debauchery either end May or start June depending on when I finish this pipeline. After 12 weeks at sea, i need a 48hr dose of ptya's finest chrome poled establishments. When I have a confirmed date for getting back to thailand, i'll post here and hope to catch up with a few of you again.

I'm living in BKK now, but intend visiting ptya for a weekend of drunken debauchery either end May or start June depending on when I finish this pipeline. After 12 weeks at sea, i need a 48hr dose of ptya's finest chrome poled establishments. When I have a confirmed date for getting back to thailand, i'll post here and hope to catch up with a few of you again.

Would be good to see you again.

Let us know.

kdf

If Seona is coming, we might have a volunteer for the recon mission from this thread:

Hehe, I'm always up for a spot of S&M....

BTW, nice to see the dyslexia has improved Rora :)

If Seona is coming, we might have a volunteer for the recon mission from this thread:

BTW, nice to see the dyslexia has improved Rora :D

at least you knew whom I mean.... :)

sounds like i will miss a good one, oh well.

sounds like i will miss a good one, oh well.

come on...don't bail out on that one!