Thai Ladies On Bikes

Well nearly completed my bike and now my GF is getting pissed she cant ride two with me. I have never come across this before usually women in my life dont want the trouble of being perched on a sport bike. Even worse i tossed my old tail section and can only seat one. She has literally demanded i get a different bike we can ride together!

Is this normal for thai ladies?

post-66923-1240332885_thumb.jpg

She either loves you too much or doesn't trust you out and about......

Mine won't ride with me any more so I don't have that problem. She got tired of me ignoring her frantic pounding on my back when we were going 'too fast' and my extremely large bladder and not needing to stop every 20 minutes for food.

Mine is scared of riding now after a drunk bas_tard sob fuk_wit <deleted> muppet geriatric AR_SEHOLE sideswiped us and took us out up in Nong Khai 18 months ago. The fact that she has lost all confidence and no longer enjoys the bike is the most dissapointing thing that has happened in donkeys years. :o

Mine is scared of riding now after a drunk bas_tard sob fuk_wit <deleted> muppet geriatric AR_SEHOLE sideswiped us and took us out up in Nong Khai 18 months ago. The fact that she has lost all confidence and no longer enjoys the bike is the most dissapointing thing that has happened in donkeys years. :o

That seriously sucks, sorry to hear that.

Well nearly completed my bike and now my GF is getting pissed she cant ride two with me. I have never come across this before usually women in my life dont want the trouble of being perched on a sport bike. Even worse i tossed my old tail section and can only seat one. She has literally demanded i get a different bike we can ride together!

I guess we could always swap keys for a blat....... I'm sure your missus would enjoy a tour on the Pig and I know I'd enjoy an hour or so on your beast! :o

post-66370-1240335720_thumb.jpg

Is this normal for thai ladies?

Crikey- I'd keep the bike as is and get a new gf! :o

My Thai lady says she want to ride the Ninja by herself and join the team.

I gave her the opportunity to ride Ninja a couple weeks ago and nearly sh*t myself (following on another bike) when I saw how she (mis)handled the Bangkok traffic. She handled the bike just fine ... it's just her judgement in traffic that was a long way from skillful. Maybe on the open road it would be better. :o

That said, the only thing hotter than a Thai cutie in proper gear on a sport bike, is that same cutie, naked, on that same sport bike. :D

Mine is the same.. Wants to do any and all rides on the back.. Even long distance stuff.

On one side I like it she is willing to rough it.. And it does mean potential for tours.. On the other a bike is kind of 'my time' but TG's dont seem to understand alone time.. So if she insists I just howl it a bit and she is starting to understand that not all trips are in her comfort zone..

Fair play tho she hardly complained when I did some real long days with her pillion, shes a pretty good sort for not being a whiner like a lot of TG's..

BTW you have done a great job on that machine now man.. Looks slick..

Well i really like this one so kicking her to the curb isnt really an option right now! hahaah i have to agree though that a hot thai girl looks even hotter draped over a sexy bike.

Now all i gotta do is find an original subframe for my VFR and get it painted up!

Thanks for the advice and praise. I am hoping this trip all the bugs will be worked out of the bike. I picked up new plugs since they are hard to get there and will be installing MSD coils to help with fowling. Recently bought a new aftermarket CDI that has HRC ignition points and am looking forward to see how it all comes together.

I recently bought a RFV carb setup and had the majority of it ceramic coated for heat protection and air flow. Now all i have to do is hoop up my data logger and get the right jetting! Unfortunately Carbs arent my strong point so it could take a bit...

Mine is cool with whatever I do, get them into a job to keep them busy and off your back is the best thing you can do.

I took her on a trip to Khon Kaen with Trent and meet up with John, she saw herself how well behaved we were so now she is 100% cool with the trips I do. She was tired when we arrived, and I played along "so exhausted and shit", just a couple of beers and went to bed, rode a nice one the day after, then back home. She was mighty impressed how nice we were, and she felt embarrassed over thinking of me as a drinking party animal flirting around after... Well invested that was... :o

I feel pretty lucky and I call my fiance the FNU, or Female Navigation Unit. Last year, the DAY I got back from the USA she said she'd like to go to Mae Hong Son. So..... The next day we hopped on the bike with a day pack and went to Hot, Mae Surian, MHS, Pai and back to Chiang Mai. Great way to get over jet lag! Just last week I was on a solo ride west of CM and now she wants to go to Mae Chaem just because I was within spittin' distance! Sounds like the plan for next week. The only time she complains is when I am doing something stupid! How she handles that tiny pillion seat is beyond me. In the last year we have logged about 10,000 km two-up. Even hit Doi Angkhan when it was 4 degrees C. There, I was complaining because I moved to Thailand to get AWAY from the cold!

post-498-1240400241_thumb.jpg

She either loves you too much or doesn't trust you out and about......

Mine won't ride with me any more so I don't have that problem. She got tired of me ignoring her frantic pounding on my back when we were going 'too fast' and my extremely large bladder and not needing to stop every 20 minutes for food.

Its a trust issue, like <snip> thai girls

Edited by soundman
Removed overly negative comment about Thai girls.

Mine is super cool She also manages to get her knee down when riding on the back of my bike! :o

That scares me when i think that I have never seen a thai girl wear protective clothing!!

Yours might be. Mine I look after my girl. :D She is kitted out in bike gear head to toe. :D

Yours might be. Mine I look after my girl. :D She is kitted out in bike gear head to toe. :o

How sad that you put safety ahead of sexy! :D

Tight denim shorts with beautiful bare legs on show might not be the safest way to go, but that's a risk i'm willing to take for the visual pay-off. :D

Yours might be. Mine I look after my girl. :D She is kitted out in bike gear head to toe. :o

Tight denim shorts with beautiful bare legs on show might not be the safest way to go, but that's a risk i'm willing to take for the visual pay-off. :D

Aye! But you cannae see it anyway when they are riding bitch.

the part i can never understand is i come every 4 months and in that time i always see someone sprwled out with a head injury. So unless these people wait till i come for vacation to crash, that means scooter accidents are a daily visible event. So why not at least protect your melon?! My ex is the same way, bought her a carbon helmet nicer than my own adn she still wouldnt wear it!! since it mussed up her hair...

Yea, by the sound of it if you can dress like that you must have really good legs, ha ha haaaa

Bros.