Western Union In Pattaya

Forkinhades

Can anybody tell me where their is a Western Union branch in Pattaya?

The best bet is the Western Union Branch right next to the Post Office on Soi Post Office. It is also a Bank of Ayuthaya exchange.

Bank of Ayuthaya also give the best rates for foreign bank notes in Thailand. I change all of my foreign cash there for a higher rate than ALL other Thai banks.

I reckon some people run around with blinkers on or haven't discovered google yet.

There's pretty much a GREAT BIG Western Union sign at just about EVERY BRANCH of Bank of Ayudhya (that's the yellow one for those who refuse to even identify with phonetic Thai pronunciation). Maybe all that yellow confuses (or scares) you?

or,

Hmmm... let's type in 'western union in thailand' and see what that says.

Oh my! Look at that, they have their own website with details of agents in, in.... THAILAND!!!! Let's open it shall we?

Tomorrow, we will learn how to tie our own shoes without mummy's help.

Edited by NanLaew

I reckon some people run around with blinkers on or haven't discovered google yet.

There's pretty much a GREAT BIG Western Union sign at just about EVERY BRANCH of Bank of Ayudhya (that's the yellow one for those who refuse to even identify with phonetic Thai pronunciation). Maybe all that yellow confuses (or scares) you?

or,

Hmmm... let's type in 'western union in thailand' and see what that says.

Oh my! Look at that, they have their own website with details of agents in, in.... THAILAND!!!! Let's open it shall we?

Tomorrow, we will learn how to tie our own shoes without mummy's help.

Can anyone tell me where in Pattaya can I get my shoelaces tied in a nice bow