Sms

jkwn

Hi does any one know any websites that offer cheap/free sms service to Thailand mobile phones from UK?

Believe me i have tried quite a few but they don't seem to work. SMS freshy does not work neither does textmefree.com

Try www.ipipi.com haven't them tried myself yet but read good reports and under half the price of my mobile provider to Thailand . Let us know how you get on!l

I did manage to send three texts via U.S. Yahoo the other day but then it said the receiver had to text me back to continue, haven't quite got over that one yet!

In general in my opinion free, catch free, texts don't exist , and watch out for sms.ac it says its free but they send you useless text messages and charge 50p each for them!!!

Edited by fisherd3

icq can send unlimited SMS to vodafone mobiles in AUS... i'm sure icq can send to some companies in the UK.

When I checked ICQ it did not list any service with any Thai provider or for that matter UK provider it seemed very limited , in fact surprisingly limited please advise if anyone knows otherwise.

Thanks

my sms.ac works pretty well. No charge for 5 msgs per day.

Dear anna,

The point is not whether you are being charged for SMS messages but whether you are receiving Text messages from sms.ac and if you are , check your mobile account and see if you are being charged for THEM.

fisherd3

Try www.ipipi.com haven't them tried myself yet but read good reports and under half the price of my mobile provider to Thailand . Let us know how you get on!l

I did manage to send three texts via U.S. Yahoo the other day but then it said the receiver had to text me back to continue, haven't quite got over that one yet!

In general in my opinion free, catch free, texts don't exist , and watch out for sms.ac it says its free but they send you useless text messages and charge 50p each for them!!!

Yeah i looked on ippi but haven't registered. I've tried so many that i'm just getting fed up but yeah i might as well try it out.

ICQ is not so good cos the other person has to be a member of ICQ for u to actually text them. Plus some of the services i've tried won't send to a specific number arghh!!! i'll keep searching and let you all know the outcome

my sms.ac works pretty well. No charge for 5 msgs per day.

Dear anna,

The point is not whether you are being charged for SMS messages but whether you are receiving Text messages from sms.ac and if you are , check your mobile account and see if you are being charged for THEM.

fisherd3

Thank you for your reminding. I never got any spam sms from sms.ac. So I never be charged of the 'premium msgs'. Maybe they know I'm poor. :o haha