My Modest Proposal To Solve Thailand's Political Crisis

Jingthing

For good burger:

The fast ones: "Mos Burger" in Paragon, Central World, Central Chidlom and the Emporium.

The "one": Hard Rock Cafe, Siam Square and Pattaya.

You know in Chiang Mai there is a great little bakery type spot called

Love At First Bite.

The owner does a cheesburger there a few days a week & it is very very good :)

mmmmmm Aroi mak mak jing jing tiiiisssooot loi :D

Edited by flying

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the terms "The mass", "Social class", "Globalisation" are to be included in the analysis...

It the sheer struggle between Elites and some the disadvantage class VS Elites and some of the middle and upper middle classes while the rest of majority keep watching to harvest any fruit. Previously, all compromised in more casual ways.

My idea of classes in aspects of economic and social status in Thailand:

1. The disadvantage class - Those who work for their daily food and chelter, minimal chance for better change, lowest social standing, .

2. The Middle class - Those who have some chance of education and have career for the living, standard of lives depend on opportunity and performance, Socially accepted according to their resource and merit.

3. The Upper Middle - Those who have well establish family wealth, no real need to work for the living.

4. The Elite - Well respect old families and the tycoon families who own businesses empires.

samran is right..

Ellction is just one tools, doesn't mean the democracy rules, full power of personal party, will distort and corrupt absolutely.

...and now we have the ellected MPs, all of them are still in their respective (may be not so respectful?) offices and they ellected the PM.

...So why the new parliament?

Ah, thanks! flying. Next time there I'll try. Where it's about? in the downtown area?

Sure it is behind the Christian school near navarat bridge.

address 28 chiang mai lampung road tamboun wat gate.

The start of that soi is near the intersection at navarat bridge the opposite direction takes you to Riverside restaurant

here is their web site which is not great but on the links page has a map.

http://www.loveatfirstbite-cm.com/home/default.asp

here is the map but in Thai

http://www.manager.co.th/Travel/ViewNews.a...D=9480000101532

The owners are very nice folks. The man (Jerry) was so proud to tell me that was his recipe & asked how I liked it. When I told him it was as good or better than any I had in the US it made it day

By the way the deserts & the coffee were the best I had ever had in CM too.

PS: they also make Lasagna a few days a week & Quiche & Chicken pot pie always but I never tried those yet,

Edited by flying