Tiger Dealer And Service Centers

Over some time, the Tiger Boxer motorcycle club has worked on a way to make it easier to find Tiger dealers in Thailand, later this expended to other countries, and basically based on the idea of LivinLOS "The Motorbike Directory Project" we now happy to introduce [link to other forum removed]

This Tiger dealer find project will make it extremely easy to find a dealer in your region, first you select a Origin, a point which is known for you, the you select the amount of kilometers or miles, the select what you are looking for. dealer, showroom, service center...

The project needs some data entry what will happen within a few weeks, as we now need the corresponding information for data-entry.

You can give the system a test run by looking in "Bangkok,Thailand" for "Tiger". in a later stage, the locations will be city bus and train stations and other landmark points.

Edited by bazmlb
link to other forum removed as per rules

• 2 years later...

bangkok ,major yothin road ,turn left after the big majorplex cinema complex and the tiger showroom + service centre is there

not sure why anyone would want one though ,i woudnt take another for free after the "issues" with the last one

Tigermotorbikes, one of those triple-dub dot com addresses, shows (in English) that Tiger these days offers machines no bigger than 150cc. There have been all sorts of rumors and stories associating the company regarding future models, but at present, you can see what they have to offer.

Many are utilitarian 110cc machines, but there other models as well, one new, of which it may be argued represents a rare style.

The title of this thread is obviously misleading, but was boosted by someone looking for a dealer list. My experience too is that it is all but essential to have a reliable dealer at hand when buying a new bike, particularly if not one of the Japanese names.

Edited by CMX

LOL, the last posts were written by four previous Tiger veterans. Most of them sold their Tigers soon :) HangDongRider once has owned a Boxer 250 too, if i remember right. But i agree with HangDong, the Tiger CX is one of the interesting things Tiger has to offer.