Expat Breakfast Club

exeter

I have heard about an expat club that meets on a sunday morning in Pattaya where you can find answers to questions and advice about living in Thailand, does anyone have any details?

Another alternative is the Pattaya City Expats Club that meets on Sunday mornings at Henry J. Beans restaruarant in the Amari Orchid Resort:

http://pattayacityexpatsclub.com/

The meetings close with questions, answers and shared experiences. Guests always welcome.

They really should call them retirement clubs.

What do you need to know? You've already found the best place for any questions regarding anything Pattaya or Thailand related....

Edited by Phil Conners

There is a Breakfast club at virtually every bar that dose breakfast, just walk in and say hello to any farang and you probably soon strike up a conversation where you can ask for advice.

Cost, the price of your breakfast.

Best breakfast club is right here . make yourself a great enjoyable breakfast(one you can actually enjoy(Ban Sole's breakfast sucks!) I am a member of both Pattaya clubs . since being on TV I found you can get all the same data much better humor & you don't have to endure the elder club as the average age is one foot in the grave. Don't get me wrong Henry Beans crew is much more livelier, but unless your bored or need something to do to waste your Sundays you can get the same info & possibly strike a decent friendship up on line. I have made more friends I see in Pattaya on TV than either of the 2 clubs in town! :)