Fee Free Atms In Jomtien (or Pattaya)

martin.agren

No fees at AEON ATM's with a Master Credit Card(Golden) and a correct exchange rateThb/Euro.

the AEON atm in Carrefour near the notice board has finally re-opened.....good news

bad news is that unlike the big AEON atm's at Homeworks south and Tesco North which serve 40 notes at a time, this one only serves 20 notes at a time, its still 150 fee free though

AEON at Carrefour served me up 30K last week (Nov 09). I will try for 40K next time.

thats good news Tropo

they must have lifted the limit

if you get 40,000 please let us know

it will save me going to Homeworks

Sure, I'll let you know.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ayudthaya ATM still free, did have a net work fee of 15 baht last friday.

but yesterday no net work fee.

using Abbey international, offshore, gold visa.

I used my Barclays Uk debit card the Ayudhaya ATM in Tesco Pattaya on Tuesday.

Message "There will be an additional charge of 00.00 THB for this transaction. Do you want to continue?"

I checked my account online today - no charges at this end.

• 2 weeks later...
The AEON ATM at Pattaya Tesco-south, on the 2nd floor near the food-court, has vanished. Replaced by a promo booth.

I couldn't find anyone who could understand what I was asking about, so it may or may not still be somewhere within Tesco.

If anyone locates it, please post the location here. Thanks!

I spent about 30 minutes looking for it today without finding it. Since yesterday I have tried a whole heap of ATMs without finding any that did not charge. But what is really bugging me is they all now seem to limit withdrawals to 10,000 baht. If you could get say 30,000/40000 in one go I would live with the charge.

I will try the one at Tesco's in North Pattaya Road tomorrow. :)

The AEON ATM at Pattaya Tesco-south, on the 2nd floor near the food-court, has vanished. Replaced by a promo booth.

I couldn't find anyone who could understand what I was asking about, so it may or may not still be somewhere within Tesco.

If anyone locates it, please post the location here. Thanks!

I spent about 30 minutes looking for it today without finding it. Since yesterday I have tried a whole heap of ATMs without finding any that did not charge. But what is really bugging me is they all now seem to limit withdrawals to 10,000 baht. If you could get say 30,000/40000 in one go I would live with the charge.

I will try the one at Tesco's in North Pattaya Road tomorrow. :)

Carrefour Pattaya Klang, today (December 14th 2009) AEON ATM was no charge and spewed out 25,000 THB no problem.

Location: Ground Floor (Next to MK heading into telephone/toilet area).