Can Anyone Recomed Broker In Phuket?

we bought a town house last year in boat lagoon, we have renovated the property and lived there for approx 2 months but since decided that phuket is not for us, and so have decided to sell, the asking price was 7 million thb which is approx what we paid, we have spent well over 1 million on kitchen etc plus the house is fully furnished, i am prepared to sell the house at a loss just to get rid of it.

have any of you guys had any success with any brokers in phuket that you could reccomend?

is anybody buying right now?

we bought a town house last year in boat lagoon, we have renovated the property and lived there for approx 2 months but since decided that phuket is not for us, and so have decided to sell, the asking price was 7 million thb which is approx what we paid, we have spent well over 1 million on kitchen etc plus the house is fully furnished, i am prepared to sell the house at a loss just to get rid of it.

have any of you guys had any success with any brokers in phuket that you could reccomend?

BTW the house is advertised here on thai visa classified

BTW the house is advertised here on thai visa classified

Surely 1 person must have some advice

There's not too many people buying right now, as you might well imagine and asking someone for a reference for a decent broker is only likely to get replies from folks with vested interests. Best bet is to pick a broker that you think seems OK and give him a try. Couldn't see your ad for the property however, can you supply a link?

There's not too many people buying right now, as you might well imagine and asking someone for a reference for a decent broker is only likely to get replies from folks with vested interests. Best bet is to pick a broker that you think seems OK and give him a try. Couldn't see your ad for the property however, can you supply a link?

Just checked it has expired, i will re post now and send the link

http://classifieds.thaivisa.com/real-estat...ouse-25442.html

http://classifieds.thaivisa.com/real-estat...ouse-25442.html

Do you have a farang freehold Chanote under the condominium act? Is the boat moring in the Chanote? Carpark in the Chanote?