Where To Dye Eyelashes

Kees5

My red headed wife wants to have her eye lashes and eye brows dyed, preferably not black. Not many places do this, since most thai gals have black lashes already. We know two places in BKK, but don't feel like going there right now. Anyone here know of a good place to do this in Pattaya?

Thanks.

I would have thought that most of the larger hairdressers/beauty shops will do this, I am sure I have seen it priced up on the windows on some of them.

Alternatively, use loads of Black Mascara, and tell her to get her Eyebrows Tattooed, I had mine done 7 Years ago and never regretted it.

Good luck and hope she gets sorted.

<snip> and tell her to get her Eyebrows Tattooed, I had mine done 7 Years ago and never regretted it. <snap>

Make sure you go to a place where they clean their instruments properly. A female Thai friend of mine got hepatitis from having this done here in Pattaya...

Yes, go to a reputable clean Tattooist, who will most likely send you to a Beauty shop first for them to be shaped how you want them, the beauty shop will then draw the shape of them for the tattooist to cover.

A lot of Thai ladies have it done, and they also have black eyeliner tattooed very close to there eyes, which i would like but am a bit scared..... I had the outline of my lips done a few years back in dark red, it was very painful for a week, I could not kiss my fella :) , it was awful, but ok when it had healed.