Day Room/hotel Near To Train Station Please?

Aryanwynn

Hi; on other thread searches I have found quite a few Day rooms or hotels near the new Airport, but am having no luck with searches near the train station. We have 8 hours - need a shower and 2 double beds and a room to dump our luggage while we do a bit of sight seeing. We would book in at around 10 am and be out by 6pm when we will go to catch the train. Anyone know of anywhere please?

TIA

A

There is Thai motel across the bridge at the taxi stands. 600 or 800 bath for a room. Forgot the name. Dont expect too much, but it will suit the purpose you describe. Cross the bridge, then go to the right for about 25 to 50 meters. Small entrance. Has elevators and i think aircon too. Some inside rooms have no windows. Your own bathroom. We used it to take shower and a nap waiting for the nighttrain after a night on the town. No need to make a reservation, the lady at the desk speaks only Thai I think.

Billp funnily enough I had emailed The Train Inn before posting this thread! Still awaiting a response as to whether they cater for this or not; so thanks for the reassurance. With 3 kids I cannot leave anything to chance so would like to pre-book (sigh, o for life before kids again)

Forgot to say, I'll look out for Smork if I get there!

Edited by Aryanwynn