Life @ Suckemvit 65

Hi ,

I am looking at buying a 41sqm 1 bed condo around the mid floor level n Life@Suckemvit near to Ekamai BTS , from all my research AP company seem to be a very reputable company and the location looks good .

The condo is for investment and re-sale after building completion .

Does anybody know of any problems with this project .

Thanks

Hi ,

I am looking at buying a 41sqm 1 bed condo around the mid floor level n Life@Suckemvit near to Ekamai BTS , from all my research AP company seem to be a very reputable company and the location looks good .

Thanks

Seen the interior of the building lobby yet?

Hi ,

Thanks

Nope but i been to Life@Sapankore and there lobby was very impressive and i was assured by AP staff that Life@Suckemvit will look better , but i will be back in BKK tomorow so i will try to check it out if its finished but as the building is at least 6 months from completion to be honest i was still expecting it to be a building site inside , have you seen it ?

Hi ,

Thanks

Nope but i been to Life@Sapankore and there lobby was very impressive and i was assured by AP staff that Life@Suckemvit will look better , but i will be back in BKK tomorow so i will try to check it out if its finished but as the building is at least 6 months from completion to be honest i was still expecting it to be a building site inside , have you seen it ?

I will not put money into a new condo project until the main lobby is completed.

Lehman Brothers was a very large and reputable company. Now they are famous.

"Life @ Suckemvit 65"

Since you purposely misspelled the street name to make a point, why would you consider buying...or are you just trolling?

Trolling ? i thought that was something fat old blokes do around beer bars or am i mistaken again ?

Anyway what ever it is i dont think i am doing it , i am serious about buying a condo in BKK .

Hi ,

Thanks

I will not put money into a new condo project until the main lobby is completed.

Lehman Brothers was a very large and reputable company. Now they are famous.

Hmmm no idea who the Lehman Chaps are but i see your point , but like i said after seeing the other one i was not worried about it but i think i will try request some pictures of the design from AP people tomorow .

Thanks