Ride Saturday August 15th From Udon

ray23

We will meet at the red light by Harry's bar, on the road to Kut Chap at 0700 going to be a hot day.

I said exploring because I have not ridden these roads before so I have no idea what road conditions will be like. We be riding the part we missed on the last trip. I want to know if it is worth adding to the modified Loie Loop, or not. Only one way to find out and that is putting rubber on the road.

The ride route will be a follows

Udon to Kut Chap

to Na Dan

to Suwan Khua

to Ban Yuak

to Nam Som

to Na Yung

to Ban Muang

to Nong Khai

To Udon

Please P/m if you wish to join Tung Dee and I speeds will be slow.

We will meet at the red light by Harry's bar, on the road to Kut Chap at 0700 going to be a hot day.

I said exploring because I have not ridden these roads before so I have no idea what road conditions will be like. We be riding the part we missed on the last trip. I want to know if it is worth adding to the modified Loie Loop, or not. Only one way to find out and that is putting rubber on the road.

The ride route will be a follows

Udon to Kut Chap

to Na Dan

to Suwan Khua

to Ban Yuak

to Nam Som

to Na Yung

to Ban Muang

to Nong Khai

To Udon

Please P/m if you wish to join Tung Dee and I speeds will be slow.

Its quite a long journey, if you run late the only option will be to leave out Nongkhai or getting back on to A2,

around Na Yung its bad enough after dark even in a car, as parts were unlit and there were

people walking, stray cows, dogs and potholes ... speeding pickups, "eek-den" tractors up a steep hill collecting rubber

Good luck, and have fun

GPs shows as 355 Klms, a normal 5ride for us is around 400, which would get us back to, at 420 Klms.

If it look like we are running late we will go back via Nam Som. The road has been fixed out of there so a plesant ride for the most part.

I've got two dogs now first one put me down cause I hit the brakes and put me into slide I couldn't recover from. The second stayed off the brakes. Bad for the dog, but not bad for us. Three more and I'm an ace. I;m just kidding I felt bad about the dog. But here we no way to avoid it.

We have been riding this area for about seven years now and everything you is 100% accurate. I will avoid riding at night, on these roads.

Thanks for the reminder.

Changing the ride to Sunday the 16th Reason: Weather

Everything else stays the same

T-Storms

Heavy thunderstorms in the morning; rather cloudy and humid with a little rain in the afternoon. Winds from the S at 4 km/h.

Realfeel®: 49 °C

High: 31 °C

Saturday Night, Aug 15

More Details

T-Storms

Mostly cloudy with a thunderstorm or two late. Winds will be light and variable

Realfeel®: 31 °C

Low: 25 °C

Sunday, Aug 16

More Details

Partly Sunny w/ T-Storms

Partly sunny with a couple of thunderstorms around. Winds will be light and variable

Realfeel®: 47 °C

High: 32 °C