Looking For Muay Thai Sparring Partner

Sumarokov

Hi

I am looking for a Muay Thai sparring partner – best of all I would like to find a Thai man around my own weight group (65-70 kg) who would like to learn English (I am an English teacher), so I could give language instruction in return for boxing instruction. Personally, I am more into grappling, but it is harder to find a sparring partner in that discipline.

Does anyone know where I might go about finding a Thai-boxing sparring partner among the locals? Any forums?

I would imagine that finding someone to fill that requirement wouldn't be all that hard, but you don't say where you are located, which might help. In BKK there are literally hundreds of Muay Thai gyms where I'm sure you could easily find a sparring partner. In Chiang Mai there are also a number of very good M.T. schools and gyms as well. So, the best thing to start with is telling us what area you are in.

Hi

I am looking for a Muay Thai sparring partner – best of all I would like to find a Thai man around my own weight group (65-70 kg) who would like to learn English (I am an English teacher), so I could give language instruction in return for boxing instruction. Personally, I am more into grappling, but it is harder to find a sparring partner in that discipline.

Does anyone know where I might go about finding a Thai-boxing sparring partner among the locals? Any forums?

Can I volunteer my next-door neighbour whose dog keeps barking at all hours? :)

I would imagine that finding someone to fill that requirement wouldn't be all that hard, but you don't say where you are located, which might help. In BKK there are literally hundreds of Muay Thai gyms where I'm sure you could easily find a sparring partner. In Chiang Mai there are also a number of very good M.T. schools and gyms as well. So, the best thing to start with is telling us what area you are in.

I'm in Chiang Mai. I really prefer grappling (submission, at a push bjj), but thought: "when in Thailand, box like in Thailand"...

Hi

I could PM you my gf's telephone number if you want it. She tips the scales at around 42 kg but she beats the living shyt out of me :)