Ordering Medications Online

Beacher

There are some health products that I need and can't find in Thailand, so I was sondering if anybody knows an online store they use for ordering medicine. I'm not after prescription drugs, just a couple of over-the-counter items.

My main concerns are how long it takes to get here, how much the delivery charges are, and is the service reliable, i.e. does the stuff always arrive? Also, does it make it smoothly into the country, or do you usually have to fart around with customs, duties, etc.?

Thanks for any and all info.

If it is shipped to you directly by the shop you will at minimum incur substantial customs duties.

If sent by Fedex, UPS or other courier, may well get tangled up in FDA clearances etc

For vitamins/melatonin and such personally I just stock up while on visits home, otherwise best bet is to have someone back homne buy for you and mail in an ordinary hand-lettered parcel by regular airmail.

Before resorting to this, make sure what you want is not available here under another name. (see posted link on MIMs)

If it is shipped to you directly by the shop you will at minimum incur substantial customs duties.

If sent by Fedex, UPS or other courier, may well get tangled up in FDA clearances etc

For vitamins/melatonin and such personally I just stock up while on visits home, otherwise best bet is to have someone back homne buy for you and mail in an ordinary hand-lettered parcel by regular airmail.

Before resorting to this, make sure what you want is not available here under another name. (see posted link on MIMs)

Thanks!

You've confirmed my fears about clearing customs, etc.

What I'm after is OTC medications, but I can see how it could be a tied up at customs, anyway.

I checked in pharmacies in Pattaya and could not find what I was after, so I'll grab a decent supply the next time I go home.

There are some health products that I need and can't find in Thailand, so I was sondering if anybody knows an online store they use for ordering medicine. I'm not after prescription drugs, just a couple of over-the-counter items.

My main concerns are how long it takes to get here, how much the delivery charges are, and is the service reliable, i.e. does the stuff always arrive? Also, does it make it smoothly into the country, or do you usually have to fart around with customs, duties, etc.?

Thanks for any and all info.

I imagine you will get shafted by customs .....