Korat Mechanic

INTJ

Yeap, I agree with HappyLarry.

A lot would depend on what you have and what you want doing.

Can you be more specific?

We had our Vigo repaired by a top notch place but it was body work only here in Korat.

If its a 20 year old Celica, cant help you.

Be more specific.

• 7 months later...
Yeap, I agree with HappyLarry.

A lot would depend on what you have and what you want doing.

Can you be more specific?

We had our Vigo repaired by a top notch place but it was body work only here in Korat.

If its a 20 year old Celica, cant help you.

Be more specific.

Can u offer any suggestions for a 1996 Honda City? Recurring overheating problem...

The agents were hopeless.

Many thx

Daniel

Daniel, your car is now 14 years old, has the radiator matrix ever been cleaned? the best way to do this is with a high pressure airline from the engine side of the radiator blowing outwards, this will dislodge all the flies and dust that have acumalated over the years,

If after doing this and the problem persists, please post again,

Cheers, Lickey,

Daniel, your car is now 14 years old, has the radiator matrix ever been cleaned? the best way to do this is with a high pressure airline from the engine side of the radiator blowing outwards, this will dislodge all the flies and dust that have acumalated over the years,

If after doing this and the problem persists, please post again,

Cheers, Lickey,

Thx for ur reply, Lickey. The problem is I am not there now...it's my beloved's car..and she cannot do those kinds of thing. That's why I need to know the name of a good reliable mechanic for that kind of car. It seems when a single woman comes into a mechanic's workshop all they do is see huge $ (or baht) signs light up in there eyes and even then do not do a good job. When I was with her last time I was flat out trying to finish 32 jobs on her house...the car thing developed in the last 2 days of my stay and I was out of time (only managed 29/32 jobs as it was :) ....)...so a really good mech is what I really need. many thx again, Daniel.