New Ps3 Owner Question.

chuppachops

hello i just bought a new PS3, played and completed MGS4, Deadspace and a few others which were great games.

I was thinking about getting a HD tv as im only playing on a normal 32 inch tv at the min. any reccomendations ? does it really make that much of a difference?

cheers :)

Edited by chuppachops

hello i just bought a new PS3, played and completed MGS4, Deadspace and a few others which were great games.

I was thinking about getting a HD tv as im only playing on a normal 32 inch tv at the min. any reccomendations ? does it really make that much of a difference?

cheers :)

Yes it makes a HUGE difference. Playing on normal TV is not how the games were designed and you might have to squint to read some text

Go for at least a 720p screen but if you can afford it go for the biggest 1080p screen so you get for maximum effect when watching Blu Ray Movies. If you do not care about Blu Ray though 720p is fine as games play best at 720p

Make sure the TV you get has at least 1 HDMI for easy setup

Also go for a 5.1 audio setup and connect the optical audio cable to it for great sound

Playing Deadspace in 5.1 is AMAZING!

As for Games get Uncharted 2 and I am hoping the new Ratchet and Clank game is out today