Ufc 105

barrella

Just so we are all clear do we want to go to the same place as before or change. I have explained on other threads that I have asked other local bars and the answer is all about the same.

Please some posts or info before I start to run around like a headless chicken preparing this and doing downloads etc.

I am pretty sure that X box bar will have us at least one time and as the owner owes me a small favor.

See you all soon.

Boxer Rebellion are hosting a martial arts night every Tuesday at Temples Irish Bar on Soi 11. So next week, they'll show UFC105.

Happy hour all night (pints 100Baht) and I think they use a projector (not sure, but i saw a projector screen there the last time)...

Shows start at 8...save yourself the hassle Barrela and come meet some martial arts nerds!

I'm gonna check this place out next week and see how it is, but will have to get there after 9...

Boxer Rebellion are hosting a martial arts night every Tuesday at Temples Irish Bar on Soi 11. So next week, they'll show UFC105.

Happy hour all night (pints 100Baht) and I think they use a projector (not sure, but i saw a projector screen there the last time)...

Shows start at 8...save yourself the hassle Barrela and come meet some martial arts nerds!

I'm gonna check this place out next week and see how it is, but will have to get there after 9...

soi 11 it is then. See you all soon.