Meeting (good) Girls Online

Ruperts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"snare" and "girls" with an "S" suggest your intentions arent exactly honourable?

Why not sit outside a uni with your snare?

Because my social skills aren't good enough to make it work.

Intentions are perfectly honourable if the catch is of a high enough quality. However, I anticipate some trial and error may need to take place before this becomes a reality. I'm hoping the girls online are 'better' than the girls i'm used to meeting at 4am.

what do you propose to do with them once you meet them online if you don't have the skills to meet them in the flesh straight off? Suggest you just renew your world of warcraft subscription & marry a cyber anime character instead. Much cheaper in the long run;)

what do you propose to do with them once you meet them online if you don't have the skills to meet them in the flesh straight off? Suggest you just renew your world of warcraft subscription & marry a cyber anime character instead. Much cheaper in the long run;)

How do you know all this info???

Well, good luck to you because considering the trollish nature of your OP you are going to need it.

moving to pub

Agree with you SBK, if someone really needs to come onto this forum enquiring about potential internet dating, there's something seriously wrong with them.

As an aside, I did actually meet my lady on-line. She's a graduate, articulate, probably the most honest woman I've ever met in my life (jing), and we'd communicated for around 4 months before we actually met. Now, we've been together nearly 2 years, and are probably getting married in the next couple of weeks or so. I'm sure that we're not unique, just depends on the level of dialogue/communication you have, and bottom line of how honest you are with each other.

Oh God..

..please excuse me while i go wet myself laughing. :)

Edited by eek

Oh God..

..please excuse me while i go wet myself laughing. :)

HAHAHAHA OMG...i can totally see this being so true..this comment made my day!!! i was thinking about something similar to this when i was reading the other posts haha

Well, good luck to you because considering the trollish nature of your OP you are going to need it.

moving to pub

Agree with you SBK, if someone really needs to come onto this forum enquiring about potential internet dating, there's something seriously wrong with them.

As an aside, I did actually meet my lady on-line. She's a graduate, articulate, probably the most honest woman I've ever met in my life (jing), and we'd communicated for around 4 months before we actually met. Now, we've been together nearly 2 years, and are probably getting married in the next couple of weeks or so. I'm sure that we're not unique, just depends on the level of dialogue/communication you have, and bottom line of how honest you are with each other.

Huh? Firstly you say there must be something wrong with someone asking for websites and then you say you met your future wife online. Is there something seriosuly wrong with you, then? Why not just give me the web address instead of trying to prove some kind of superiority over an unknown poster on an internet message board.

moving to pub

Huh? Firstly you say there must be something wrong with someone asking for websites and then you say you met your future wife online. Is there something seriosuly wrong with you, then? Why not just give me the web address instead of trying to prove some kind of superiority over an unknown poster on an internet message board.

Dont worry all the girls on line are graduates and articulate,and dont tell me,a big nose and white skin too

The meeting is the hard part. I'm not the kind of guy who is going to walk up to somebody I don't know and start a conversation. It's possible in bars and clubs but I'm pretty much tired of bars and clubs. I generally find them very boring. There are, of course, plenty of other ways to meet people, through sports/hobbies etc., and nowadays the internet is becoming an increasingly popular way for people to interact. I was enquiring about the latter, and that does not mean I am a complete nerd. It's probably worth considering your status as a presumably unpaid moderator on a message board before you make comments like that.

Intentions are perfectly honourable if the catch is of a high enough quality.

Anyone willing to make a comment like that probably needs to lower their sights quite a bit. :)

Read what I wrote again and get back to me. Don't be fooled by the style of the comment, just focus on what I actually said. You should find that there is nothing wrong with it. If I met a girl who I liked a lot my intentions towards her would be honourable. Do you understand that, sunshine, or do I need to explain it to you further?

Intentions are perfectly honourable if the catch is of a high enough quality.

Anyone willing to make a comment like that probably needs to lower their sights quite a bit. :)

Read what I wrote again and get back to me. Don't be fooled by the style of the comment, just focus on what I actually said. You should find that there is nothing wrong with it. If I met a girl who I liked a lot my intentions towards her would be honourable. Do you understand that, sunshine, or do I need to explain it to you further?

Ruperts what makes you such a great catch?

Seems to me all the great guys in Thailand have no trouble getting snared by a good Thai girl.

If their snare missed you, something must be wrong?

Seems to me all the great guys in Thailand have no trouble getting snared by a good Thai girl.

Oh Nio, what makes me such a great catch? I could write a list of my qualities as long as my arm. See, I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

My jaw dropped at Tywais being called "sunshine" :)

Ruperts, you can hardly blame people for getting a negative impression of you, by how you have worded your posts. Anyway, best of luck. Hope you treat anyone you date with respect, and are not actually as arrogant and stand-offish in real life as you come across on this board.

My jaw dropped at Tywais being called "sunshine" :)

Ruperts, you can hardly blame people for getting a negative impression of you, by how you have worded your posts. Anyway, best of luck. Hope you treat anyone you date with respect, and are not actually as arrogant and stand-offish in real life as you come across on this board.

Ruperts, attitude = altitude..you may be a great guy, but all folks here have to go on is what they read..it comes across as a little arrogant, whether you intend it that way is probably not the case. Perhaps lighten up a bit and try not to take things too personally. Thai visa has many great folks, but if someone new ( or old ) comes across as a person with a bit of a chip on their shoulder, then expect flames. I tell you this to assist you, not to belittle you. Try humility, or killing with kindness. signed: been there a little

moving to pub

i for one, am most extremely jealous and envious of your success.... lol

congrats to the nth power....

and when is your wedding date again.... lol

if someone really needs to come onto this forum enquiring about potential internet dating, there's something seriously wrong with them.

As an aside, I did actually meet my lady on-line.

:) Love this forum sometimes. Frigging love it!

Oh Nio, what makes me such a great catch? I could write a list of my qualities as long as my arm. See, I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Unlike your posts which smell mostly of bullshit :)

Ruperts, you can hardly blame people for getting a negative impression of you, by how you have worded your posts.

By an earlier post, it seems the feeling is mutual.

because I have a fairly strong dislike for almost everyone

..that certainly narrows the field somewhat..or rather..ALOT

I have been "fiddling around" on Thai Lovelinks for about 6 months, but not terribly productive. 95% cannot speak English and I mean NO English. They can write and chat, but cannot speak. Not a whole lot of Univ level women on there. Most are "low end" no job, no money, no education & looking for a husband. I have met a handful who were OK, but had to sort through many to find a few good ones. I might add that I am looking in my city in Issan, not Bangkok or Farang playgrounds, such as Pattaya.

Unlike your posts which smell mostly of bullshit :)

To be fair, this is a quote from Anchorman.

Whether I am sadder than the OP for knowing its a quote from Anchorman or if he is sadder than me for actually quoting Anchorman I can't say. :D