Need Advice On How To Let Apartment

Dear All,

I have been trying for months to rent out my 2-bedroom condo on Soi Yen Akat, with no success. The apartment is in excellent condition, located on a good soi, fairly priced, but still no takers. I have tried craigslist, prakard, thaivisa, Bangkok Post, agents, etc.

What else can I do to find a tenant? Any recommendations on useful websites, particularly good agents, or other creative methods?

JC

I have a one bedroom 60 square meter unit. Others similar to mine rent for about 15,000 baht per month. I rent mine for 9,000 per month. My tenant has been there for over three years. If the price is right, word of mouth rents it, you need no agent.

First, are other units in this building facing a similar difficulty looking for tenants?

Zero in on the problem:

1. Few people coming in to view the available units?

2. What kind of profile are the people that come to view?Country, occupation, duration of stay, budget.

3. What are the common comments/feedback from people who seen the spaces but not take them up? Problem with location, with common area, unit layout, unit furnishing, rental prices?

Don't forget each location and each class of condo has its own niche customers.

You are not only competing with other units in the same building, but also other nearby projects.