Emergency At Local Mcdonald’s

Rimmer

Sawang Boriboon emergency rescue volunteers received an odd request on the morning of the 13th January from staff at McDonald’s in The Avenue on Second Road. The drama began when an inquisitive staff member somehow had managed to get his middle finger stuck in a hole in a wooden drawer and they needed the volunteers’ help to release the finger. No situation too small, a volunteer was sent to the store to resolve the drama. After failing to release the finger with lubricant, both the embarrassed young man and the drawer were rushed to nearby Pattaya Memorial Hospital where after a tense 30 minutes of medical procedure, a doctor finally solved the problem by sawing off the top of the drawer to release the swollen finger. Ouch!

www.pattayapeople.com

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

2010-01-13

post-22250-1263393322_thumb.jpg

I wonder if icing the area would have reduced the size of the finger enough to pull it out. Fingers puff up in hot humid weather. I really hate it when fingers get stuck in holes. A happy ending here.

Edited by Jingthing

I thought it was KFC that was 'Finger Lickin' good' could this be a Marketing Ploy ????

:)

That would be copyright infringement.

"Finger Stickin' Good" would be acceptable.

PS. Also not that it was his whole finger that was stuck.... and not the one next to it.

PPS. Ploy is no longer with our marketing department.

Edited by NanLaew