Playing Golf At Summit Green Valley

bluweyze

I want to get back playing golf after a long lay-off due to business priorities then an injury. I'm looking for someone to have a game or so with. Does any society still play there or is anyone that plays there open to someone joining them? I play off 18 but I guess it's not going to start at that level!

www.theroyalleague.com

It's not as per the web site says, but some of the Royal guys play there still (Friday I think). If you are not tied to Green Valley, you could join the League (Highlands) or the Chiang Mai golfers (Mae Jo and Lanna, http://www.chiangmaigolfers.blogspot.com/).

Good golfing...

thanks for the help. I have membership at green valley so it is better for me there

Hi, I am a member a GV as well and am taking some time off after overdoing things too much late last year. I plan to start playing again in March if I knit back together satisfactorily. I play to 16~18 normally, but occasionally surprise myself and get down to 12~14. Of course it can easily slide the other direction just as easily :-)

Before I took my lay-off at the beginning of this month, I was playing about 4 times a week but all over the CM area...not just restricting myself to GV. With the high season here, I don't play the high-end courses too often except for CM Highlands, which offers a reasonable longterm expat rate all year long.

Please IM me and we can discuss more...I'd like to know your age, how often you'd like to play, preferred times of day, any restrictions on available days of the week etc.