Wanted: Long Term Unfurnished 2bed/2btr Rental

We are a non-smoking family looking for a (very) long term unfurnished/partial furnished 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment/condo/townhouse within walking distance to the (Eastern) BTS (Thonglor/Ekamai/Phrakanong) from early April for a maximum of 20,000 THB per month. Note: walking distance is for my partner with our daughter, not me yomping!

If all is mutually satisfactory, we are interested in a 2 year contract with options to extend contract/upgrade the property if agreeable (with owners permission) or possibly purchase same.

Former Bangkok (Ratchada and Sukhumvit Soi 77), Phuket and now Koh Samui residents, we are looking to move from our current 3 bedroom/3 bathroom townhouse in order that we can get our daughter started initially at kindergarten and then Srivikorn school from November.

I am a former UK Serviceman with a permanent pension. Testaments/references from our former/current Thai landlords/landladies are available upon request (we have personally spent in excess of 150,000 THB upgrading our last 2 rental properties with the permission and approval of the owners) and, as I currently work overseas, time is not on our side to be travelling up and down sub sois with a small child looking for our next home when I return in April.

Any suitable properties from our requested start date please and any other information you deem relevant. Further contact details available upon successful contact with you/the owners.

Please don't offer Waterford, On Nut or any other parts of the capital's compass and higher rentals - sorry to offend.