Tot Internet On Phuket

geoffphuket

YES!!! ToT is absolutely terrible. I experience problems with our connection since more than 3 weeks. After visiting the office at Chalong they told us they have strong problems with some numbers and they will give us a discount.

Yesterday they called and ask if it is better. NO it is not. Sometimes absolutely NO CONNECTION, sometimes only some pages from Germany loading but TV and Gmail doesnt work. End of this month is end of my contract with the telephone (un)organisation of Thailand. I will change to TT&T, my friends there doesnt experience the sme problems.

Problem is they put too many users on one line.

Try a Pingplotter, its free and you can download it HERE but you need a working internet for download.

My Pingplotter shows me the ERROR is at 118.173.80.1

pingplotter%20feb%206.JPG

btw, TOT means DEAD in german :)

YES!!! ToT is absolutely terrible. I experience problems with our connection since more than 3 weeks. After visiting the office at Chalong they told us they have strong problems with some numbers and they will give us a discount.

Yesterday they called and ask if it is better. NO it is not. Sometimes absolutely NO CONNECTION, sometimes only some pages from Germany loading but TV and Gmail doesnt work. End of this month is end of my contract with the telephone (un)organisation of Thailand. I will change to TT&T, my friends there doesnt experience the sme problems.

Problem is they put too many users on one line.

Try a Pingplotter, its free and you can download it HERE but you need a working internet for download.

My Pingplotter shows me the ERROR is at 118.173.80.1

pingplotter%20feb%206.JPG

I just changed from Maxnet to TOT (hahahaha) Wish now I had stayed with them. 3 days of frustration with TOT. Came back on last evening (sat) about 9 pm. I don't know what problems they had... but it drove me up the wall.... Don't know now where to go.. stay with TOT or CAT seems to be the next option but expensive, and 1 year contract. If u pay up front for 1 year works out about 1650 baht per month with discounts. Only 2 meg but heck anything for a quite life! Friends tell me CAT is the most reliable and stable in Phuket. No doubt others will have a different opinion!

btw, TOT means DEAD in german :)