New Cars Market In Thailand For 2010 And Beyond..

Hi,

Any updated news on this? The local Ford dealer seems to have no additional information about this (probably has a lot of "old" Rangers in stock)

Just in..

It appears that the 4-door top-spec of the all-new T6 Ford Ranger is in fact going to be launched earlier than expected - within the next few weeks in fact.

With other variants to follow in 2011..

solute field-day with the V-Power diesel, or maybe PTT has a new product to announce as well? ;)

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More updates:

Ford Thailand will be releasing an all-new Escape model in 2012 (about a year after the rest of the world first gets it), however it's similarity with the current (10 year-old Mazda 626 based) model will be in name only - the new model will be built upon the all-new 2012 Focus platform, and will be built in Rayong for export to ASEAN and Oceania markets. Apparently it will be "closely related" to the current Euro market Kuga, which means it'll likely be a stylish machine.

For those unfamiliar with the Kuga, here is the current model to give an idea of the type of styling language the new Escape will have:

1006442012fordkugaescap.jpg

New Toyota Models confirmed..

Looks like we'll be seeing an all-new Yaris towards the end of 2011, with the big news being a hybrid version that reportedly achieves an almost incredible 40KM/L fuel effeciency (2.5L/100km / 94 US MPG). No confirmation on whether Thailand will see the hybrid variant, but sources suggest it's highly likely.

2011toyotayaris.jpg

028c01ea03630480photosc.jpg028c01ea03630482photosc.jpg

028c01ea03630484photosc.jpg

Edited by MoonRiverOasis

No pics for this one, but apparently the design for the next generation Camry has now been locked down, and we should see it hit the Thai market sometime in 2012. Engines are "refined' versions of existing units, so no big surprises there, but the platform itself has undergone big changes and the styling will be all-new.

No updates to report, and there's no way you're going to get any confirmation from Ford or their dealers until an official announcement is made.

Just to be clear, my sources include 3rd party Ford suppliers and Ford competitors - nothing direct from Ford themselves.

You're obviously well informed and in the industry. I would like to wait and buy the next generation Vigo. From your information is this the 2012 model at the earliest?

Thanks

It appears that the 4-door top-spec of the all-new T6 Ford Ranger is in fact going to be launched earlier than expected - within the next few weeks in fact.

This is very doubtful, unless by "launched" you mean you can order it now for delivery next fall. Rayong, Thaland is supposed to be the first plant to switch over to the T6 truck and that has not happened yet.

Any reliable information regarding production of the New Ford Focus / Mazda 3 in Thailand? (2012?)

Tks.

No updates to report, and there's no way you're going to get any confirmation from Ford or their dealers until an official announcement is made.

Just to be clear, my sources include 3rd party Ford suppliers and Ford competitors - nothing direct from Ford themselves.

For those unfamiliar with the Kuga, here is the current model to give an idea of the type of styling language the new Escape will have:

In UK the 2WD Kuga starts at 22,495 GBP, and the 4x4 starts at 26,995,

A new 2WD Ford Escape is just over 1 million.. can't see the Kuga being this price ?

To sell it would have to be, a 2WD Honda CRV is 1.1 million, Suzuki Vitra 1.05 million, Nissan X-Trail 4x4 here cost just over 1 milliom [same size class]

Just thinking of Ford's Sister the Mazda CX9 4x4 is 3.7 million, only ever seen one on the road, expect the Mazda CX5 is the same size class not yet in Thailand

You're obviously well informed and in the industry. I would like to wait and buy the next generation Vigo. From your information is this the 2012 model at the earliest?

Thanks

Next generation VIGO (IMV2) is earmarked for release in 2014. Before then it's just minor changes.

This is very doubtful, unless by "launched" you mean you can order it now for delivery next fall. Rayong, Thaland is supposed to be the first plant to switch over to the T6 truck and that has not happened yet.

Quite possible. The Fiesta was "launched" in March 2010, but first deliveries weren't until September. Tooling for the T6 is well underway according to sources.

Any reliable information regarding production of the New Ford Focus / Mazda 3 in Thailand? (2012?)

No changes/updates to the schedule, but there has been further confirmation of a 2012 release for these models since I originally published this list.

A new 2WD Ford Escape is just over 1 million.. can't see the Kuga being this price ?

I would expect the Kuga to come in at around Captiva level prices - the old (current) Escape has been heavily discounted (the 2.3L XLT 4X4 was 1.42M in 2007, now 1.28M) - the new "Kuga" Escape won't have to do this to sell. Also, it's to be locally manufactured and will almost certainly stay under the 220HP excise tax bracket, so won't have anywhere near the taxes the Mazda CX7 attracts.

I would expect the Kuga to come in at around Captiva level prices - the old (current) Escape has been heavily discounted (the 2.3L XLT 4X4 was 1.42M in 2007, now 1.28M) - the new "Kuga" Escape won't have to do this to sell. Also, it's to be locally manufactured and will almost certainly stay under the 220HP excise tax bracket, so won't have anywhere near the taxes the Mazda CX7 attracts.

Many of the SUV soft roaders are 2 wheel drive..

most popular Toyota Fortuner price 1,014,000 baht..

2nd Honda CRV price 1,130,000 baht...

Chevy Captiva price 1,287,000 baht... Not sure why anyone would want to pay 273,000 baht more for a re-badged Daewoo ? of course there are people, I am one that do not like Toyota, or rather the driving position.

The current 2 wheel drive Ford Escape price is 1,099,000 baht + not many are sold for this price

The biggest bug in prices has to be the new 2009 model Nissan X-Trail 4x4 @ 1,065,000 baht..

In 2012 I may well look at the "Kuga" Escape, have no need for 4x4 so a 2 wd one, and don't mind paying a bit extra to be different + it looks good, but not to much extra, as a nice looking Suzuki Vitara is priced @ 1,050,000 baht, and there are not that many here = would be different.

If the "Kuga" Escape is made in Thailand will they also make the Mazda CX5 ?

Edited by ignis

Chevy Captiva price 1,287,000 baht... Not sure why anyone would want to pay 273,000 baht more for a re-badged Daewoo ?

No-one actually buys the the 1M Baht Fortuner, heh. With a manual transmission, manual chairs, no leather, and no rear A/C it's a compromised attempt to be price competitive - this price bracket is now owned by Pajero Sport (approaching 60% market share in sub-1.2M SUV's).

PPV's like the Fortuner, Pajero Sport and Everest have a special excise tax of just 20% - but the car-based soft-roaders are taxed at 30% (++ for imports with > 220HP), so PPV's will always win in raw value for money.

That doesn't mean there's no market for soft-roaders though - the CR-V still sells well (even though it costs a stupid amount of money to run), while the X-Trail and Vitara sell miserably, but fact is the Captiva is a stand-out segment leader with it's sweet diesel engine, superior NVH, excellent economy and better finish/appointments. Of course it loses out on resale but if you do the TCO numbers properly, and put some value in things it just does better, it's still possible to see it as a value proposition.

The Focus-based Escape replacement will be the Captiva's first real challenge (from a quality standpoint)..... Unless Honda magically go hybrid for the same price-point, or decide to buy someone elses's diesel tech, heh ;)

No.

My mistake, I had no idea the Forturna was a Vigo conversion. Sure the Pajero Sport is a Triton, like the Chevy Allroader, Isuzu Mu7 and TR bodied pickups, and the Ford Everest is truck based

this price bracket is now owned by Pajero Sport

yes lots about now, myself still like the look of the old model much better the CDi 1.8 3dr SWB, [uK they were called Pajero Pinin] of course most were the much bigger LWB 3.5 + not a pickup conversion

yes lots about now, myself still like the look of the old model much better the CDi 1.8 3dr SWB, [uK they were called Pajero Pinin] of course most were the much bigger LWB 3.5 + not a pickup conversion

These are available in the Thai grey market for 650-750k Baht (new), though they're called the "Pajero Mini" here.

Entirely different car to the Pajero Sport of course - the only similarity is the first half of their name :)

These are available in the Thai grey market for 650-750k Baht (new), though they're called the "Pajero Mini" here.

Entirely different car to the Pajero Sport of course - the only similarity is the first half of their name :)

and its a daihatsu with mitsu badgeneering

Chevy Captiva price 1,287,000 baht... Not sure why anyone would want to pay 273,000 baht more for a re-badged Daewoo ?

No-one actually buys the the 1M Baht Fortuner, heh. With a manual transmission, manual chairs, no leather, and no rear A/C it's a compromised attempt to be price competitive - this price bracket is now owned by Pajero Sport (approaching 60% market share in sub-1.2M SUV's).

PPV's like the Fortuner, Pajero Sport and Everest have a special excise tax of just 20% - but the car-based soft-roaders are taxed at 30% (++ for imports with > 220HP), so PPV's will always win in raw value for money.

That doesn't mean there's no market for soft-roaders though - the CR-V still sells well (even though it costs a stupid amount of money to run), while the X-Trail and Vitara sell miserably, but fact is the Captiva is a stand-out segment leader with it's sweet diesel engine, superior NVH, excellent economy and better finish/appointments. Of course it loses out on resale but if you do the TCO numbers properly, and put some value in things it just does better, it's still possible to see it as a value proposition.

The Focus-based Escape replacement will be the Captiva's first real challenge (from a quality standpoint)..... Unless Honda magically go hybrid for the same price-point, or decide to buy someone elses's diesel tech, heh ;)

No.

Honda CRV comes in Europe with an excellent 2,2 diesel, and recently they have started mating it through an auto. Honda LOS still doesnt want to go diesel though.

??

Not that 1.1 model, I am talking about the 1.8 GDi, comes in SWB 3 door or LWB 5 door

Brand new appears to be 728,000 baht, cloth seats, ABS, 2x Airbags, Automatic, manual change to 4x4, or 827,000 baht with all leather, ABS, Air Conditioning, ALLOY WHEELS, CD, Central Locking, Climate Control, 2x Airbag, Electric Mirrors, Electric Windows, electric seats etc.

post-42643-0-74712700-1288590283_thumb.j

post-42643-0-68448300-1288590313_thumb.j

post-42643-0-54827500-1288590344_thumb.j

3 door

post-42643-0-24910100-1288590946_thumb.j

Edit: Not far from me there is a 2007 3 door model [cloth seats] and priced @ 680,000 baht, deprecation less than 50,000 baht in 3 years ? wow

Edited by ignis

Are all the 'new' old shape Pajero's re badged ?

1.1 baby @ 450 - 525,000 baht

1.8 mid size @ 700 - 800,000 baht

3.8 V6 large @ 2.9 - 3.2 million baht [shogun]

All brand new 2010 models + here in Thailand... One importer not far from the South Bus Terminal has all 3 + SWB & LWB of the mid size and large size

When new models are introduced here in Thailand, what is the effect on resale values of existing models? Would I expect my car to drop dramatically in price because it is suddenly 'the old shape'?

What do you reckon?

I agree100% the second hand market especially sedans cars are a joke in Thailand .For example a new basic 6 cylinder Ford In Aust at say $36900 within 2 years this car with say an average of 40 to 45 thousand ks would sell at Auction to the general public for $27,000.The same deal in Thailand the car yard would sell it for $30,000 ++++ so you might just as well go and buy a new Thai Poverty pack and ask for options and get the blank look from the sales personhuh.gif...SorrySorry .....noooooooooooo hav. But you can buy one million flashing red and blue lights so your car look different.laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Are all the 'new' old shape Pajero's re badged ?

1.1 baby @ 450 - 525,000 baht

1.8 mid size @ 700 - 800,000 baht

3.8 V6 large @ 2.9 - 3.2 million baht [shogun]

All brand new 2010 models + here in Thailand... One importer not far from the South Bus Terminal has all 3 + SWB & LWB of the mid size and large size

Martin Keighley

Valuations expert,

What Car? Used Car Price Guide The Pinin is remarkable in many ways. First, it's a small 4x4, so it has very few direct rivals; second, it has genuine off-road ability, and deserves its membership of the Shogun family, all talented off-roaders.

The trouble is that, for both of those reasons, there's little to recommend about the car, unless you particularly like its style. It's crude on-road, with a choppy ride, too much body roll in bends, poor refinement and steering that's slow and devoid of feel. If you plan to spend most of your time on Tarmac, you'll be much better off with a Toyota RAV4.

On top of that, the Pinin's small size also means it's cramped. In the three-door model, in particular, legroom and boot space are poor, but the front seats are short of support, too. The longer five-door has a little more practicality.

Owners review . . . .

Take care not to buy just before an expensive service. Cambelt change is in the hundreds. Luckily it was done just before I got it. The previous owner had also forked out for high quality new tyres and manufacturers exhaust at huge expense. Also spark plugs cost £250 to change! (you can't easily do this at home - which is why I won't bother until it really needs it; regardless of what the service schedule says). In summary, despite it's shortcomings it's strangely satisfying to own and drive. Nice and tall for good visability. Tough and workmanlike. Soft roader it ain't.

Looks good in your pics, and price compares favourably with the usual choices. Disappointingly it gets poor reviews for general on road use ( which the Daihatsu also suffers from ) I think that this alone would put it out of the running for most people. Which is a shame, as does look quite funky and useful.

And servicing expensive in UK, no surprises there, but 250 for new plugs takes the biscuit, where are they, under the pistons ? :)

What Car? Used Car Price Guide The Pinin is remarkable in many ways. First, it's a small 4x4, so it has very few direct rivals; second, it has genuine off-road ability, and deserves its membership of the Shogun family, all talented off-roaders.

The trouble is that, for both of those reasons, there's little to recommend about the car, unless you particularly like its style. It's crude on-road, with a choppy ride, too much body roll in bends, poor refinement and steering that's slow and devoid of feel. If you plan to spend most of your time on Tarmac, you'll be much better off with a Toyota RAV4.

Yes for sure the Rav4 is better but here in Thailand a new Rav4 cost is a crazy price. [did see a new one 2.4 VVT-i some time back, as I remember is was about 3 million baht !!] bit different then 7 - 800k for a new Pinin.

Also looks good to me is the Suzuki Vitra, No idea what the new 2WD one is like [lust over 1 million baht] but have owned a old 4x4 model + a 3dr Ignis both a choppy ride, too much body roll in bends, but great fun, when I moved here 7 years ago would have bought another Ignis without hesitation, but they were and still are not imported here, maybe now if they where here would look/buy the SX4.

Watched a test report yesterday on the new 4x4 Renault/Nissan.. Now that would be interesting it the same price as the X-Trail.

Nissan X-Trail with a Renault body.

post-42643-0-03335500-1288749229_thumb.j

Koleos is Renault’s first-ever entry into the growing crossover segment, boasting MPV levels of comfort and interior space combined with robust exterior styling and genuine off-road ability. Its practicality is evident in its split-opening tailgate, 70 litres of stowage space and impressive boot volume of up to 1,380 litres with the rear seats folded. Off-road, Koleos excels with innovative features such as Hill Start Assist, Hill Descent Control system, the ‘all mode 4x4i’ system developed by Nissan for the X-Trail (which shares the same platform with Koleos)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi MRO,

Do you have any news about the engine & transmission upgrade for the Triton? Is there a possible introduction during the upcoming Motorshow..?

Just in..

With other variants to follow in 2011..

And the competition are rushing to upgrade their product lines to counter the attack.

Mitsubishi will be flanking the new Ford launch with new uprated versions of the Triton - the big changes to include new 5AT and 6MT transmissions, and an upgraded Euro-IV spec 4D56 2.5L TD with 165HP/350Nm (5AT) or 165HP/400Nm (6MT) - note that this is only a minor change however, not an all-new model.

Toyota will also be responding with a minor change to the entire VIGO range. No solid info on what this will entail, but will keep you posted.

And don't forget that Isuzu will be stunning everyone with their "Super Titanium X-Series" soon too ;)

The question is, where is all this Euro4 diesel going to be coming from? Either Shell are going to have an absolute field-day with the V-Power diesel, or maybe PTT has a new product to announce as well? ;)

Hi MRO,

Do you have any news about the engine & transmission upgrade for the Triton? Is there a possible introduction during the upcoming Motorshow..?

The only update it that Mitsubishi have now publicized that there will be a new version (read: minor change) of the Triton released next month at the motor show.

No further info on what it'll entail though - I guess we'll see how accurate my sources are soon enough ;)

Time for another update:

Chevrolet:

2010: All New Cruze (codename J300) - to be release at the Motor Show with deliveries starting in Jan 2011. Sales target of 10k units/year Updated

2010: Aveo CNG to be released at the Motor Show

2011: New Aveo (codename T300) - June release planned.

2011: New Colorado (codename GMI700) - November release planned.

2011: New Captiva

2012: All-new Colorado-based PPV (SUV)

Ford:

2010: New Fiesta (codename B299) - Released.

2011: New Ranger (codename T6) - Production stated to start mid 2011 with a release date of Nov/Dec 2011, however a surprise early launch is now rumored. Updated

2011: Last minor change for the Escape.

2012: All New Escape model based on 2012 Focus platform.

2012: New Focus

2012: New Everest

2012: Escape discontinued.

Honda:

2010: Jazz, City and Accord all get a minor change.

2011: Jazz Hybrid. Revealed at Paris motor show Oct 2010, confirmed for Thai production. Updated

2011: New Civic (codename 2HC) towards the end of the year.

2011: New Eco car (codename 2CV) to be launched in November 2010, broad availability not expected until late Q1 2011.

Hyundai:

2010: New Tuscon Released.

2010: Hyundai i10 - unconfirmed model -Hyundai has gone quiet, unlikely now. Updated

2010: Hyundai Genesis Coupe - unconfirmed model - Hyundai has gone quiet, unlikely now. Updated

2010: New Hyundai Sonata - release date unconfirmed.

Isuzu:

2010: Isuzu D-Max -Titanium series nanochange released. New "Titanium X-Series" in November. Updated.

2011: New D-Max (codename RT-50) - to be based on Chevrolet engine & chassis. Nov release planned.

2012: New RT-50 based PPV (SUV) to replace the MU-7. Again based on Chevrolet SUV

Note: Come late 2011/2012, Isuzu will no longer be manufacturing pickups or PPV's (SUV) themselves - all will be sourced from Chevrolet.

Land Rover:

2010: Feelander - minor change.

2011: New Evoque to be released mid-year. New Addition.

Mazda:

2010: New Mazda 2 sedan Released.

2010: Last minor change for the existing Mazda 3 Released.

2011: New Mazda 3 - Production earmarked to start in late 2010 in Rayong, for early 2011 release. Updated

2011: New BT-50 (codename T6). To be unveiled at the Sydney Motor Show October 2010, and released Nov/Dec 2011. Primary engine variant revealed to be 2.2L TD with 156HP/380Nm Updated

Mercedes-Benz:

2010: New Benz E-Class - CKD made in Thailand. Released.

2010: S-Class - minor change Released.

2010: New line-up of "Blue Effeciency" models Released.

2010: SLS AMG Released.

Mitsubishi:

2010: Lancer EX white pearl edition Released.

2010: Triton minor change to be released at December Motor Show Updated

2012: Eco-car enters production in Sep 2011 for an early 2012 release. First Thai made car to be offered with a choice of Petrol, Hybrid or All-Electric drivetrain Updated.

Nissan:

2010: All New "March" eco-car - expected in the first half. Released.

2010: Navara minor change.

2010: New Vanette NV200 and Urvan - expected in November

2011: March based sedan

2011: Juke official imports under consideration (already in gray market) Updated.

2012: New TIIDA X12C

2012: New C Segment sedan (codename L12F) to compete with Corolla/Civic/3/Focus. New Addition.

2013: New compact sedan (TIIDA Latio replacement)

Porsche:

2010: New Cayenne S Hybrid released - first import to pass-on advantages of hybrid tax loophole (prices from ~6M instead of ~14M) New Addition.

Suzuki:

2010: Swift - expected in the first half. Released.

2010: SX4 - looks to be canned. Updated.

2012: Eco-car project - unconfirmed.

Toyota:

2010: VIOS minor change. Released.

2010: Yaris nano change.

2010: VIGO nano change. Released.

2010: Corolla Altis minor change (new engines/gearboxes) Released.

2010: Fortuner nano change. Released.

2011: Prius and Prius plug-in. Now Officially Announced & bookings being taken.

2011: VIGO minor change.

2011: New Yaris / Vios

2012: New Camry.

2013: New ALTIS.

2014: New Hilux (codename IMV2)

2014: Eco-car project gets a second chance

Let me know if there's anything I've missed :)

Time for another update:

Chevrolet:

2010: All New Cruze (codename J300) - to be release at the Motor Show with deliveries starting in Jan 2011. Sales target of 10k units/year Updated

2010: Aveo CNG to be released at the Motor Show

2011: New Aveo (codename T300) - June release planned.

2011: New Colorado (codename GMI700) - November release planned.

2011: New Captiva

2012: All-new Colorado-based PPV (SUV)

Ford:

2010: New Fiesta (codename B299) - Released.

2011: New Ranger (codename T6) - Production stated to start mid 2011 with a release date of Nov/Dec 2011, however a surprise early launch is now rumored. Updated

2011: Last minor change for the Escape.

2012: All New Escape model based on 2012 Focus platform.

2012: New Focus

2012: New Everest

2012: Escape discontinued.

Honda:

2010: Jazz, City and Accord all get a minor change.

2011: Jazz Hybrid. Revealed at Paris motor show Oct 2010, confirmed for Thai production. Updated

2011: New Civic (codename 2HC) towards the end of the year.

2011: New Eco car (codename 2CV) to be launched in November 2010, broad availability not expected until late Q1 2011.

Hyundai:

2010: New Tuscon Released.

2010: Hyundai i10 - unconfirmed model -Hyundai has gone quiet, unlikely now. Updated

2010: Hyundai Genesis Coupe - unconfirmed model - Hyundai has gone quiet, unlikely now. Updated

2010: New Hyundai Sonata - release date unconfirmed.

Isuzu:

2010: Isuzu D-Max -Titanium series nanochange released. New "Titanium X-Series" in November. Updated.

2011: New D-Max (codename RT-50) - to be based on Chevrolet engine & chassis. Nov release planned.

2012: New RT-50 based PPV (SUV) to replace the MU-7. Again based on Chevrolet SUV

Note: Come late 2011/2012, Isuzu will no longer be manufacturing pickups or PPV's (SUV) themselves - all will be sourced from Chevrolet.

Land Rover:

2010: Feelander - minor change.

2011: New Evoque to be released mid-year. New Addition.

Mazda:

2010: New Mazda 2 sedan Released.

2010: Last minor change for the existing Mazda 3 Released.

2011: New Mazda 3 - Production earmarked to start in late 2010 in Rayong, for early 2011 release. Updated

2011: New BT-50 (codename T6). To be unveiled at the Sydney Motor Show October 2010, and released Nov/Dec 2011. Primary engine variant revealed to be 2.2L TD with 156HP/380Nm Updated

Mercedes-Benz:

2010: New Benz E-Class - CKD made in Thailand. Released.

2010: S-Class - minor change Released.

2010: New line-up of "Blue Effeciency" models Released.

2010: SLS AMG Released.

Mitsubishi:

2010: Lancer EX white pearl edition Released.

2010: Triton minor change to be released at December Motor Show Updated

2012: Eco-car enters production in Sep 2011 for an early 2012 release. First Thai made car to be offered with a choice of Petrol, Hybrid or All-Electric drivetrain Updated.

Nissan:

2010: All New "March" eco-car - expected in the first half. Released.

2010: Navara minor change.

2010: New Vanette NV200 and Urvan - expected in November

2011: March based sedan

2011: Juke official imports under consideration (already in gray market) Updated.

2012: New TIIDA X12C

2012: New C Segment sedan (codename L12F) to compete with Corolla/Civic/3/Focus. New Addition.

2013: New compact sedan (TIIDA Latio replacement)

Porsche:

2010: New Cayenne S Hybrid released - first import to pass-on advantages of hybrid tax loophole (prices from ~6M instead of ~14M) New Addition.

Suzuki:

2010: Swift - expected in the first half. Released.

2010: SX4 - looks to be canned. Updated.

2012: Eco-car project - unconfirmed.

Toyota:

2010: VIOS minor change. Released.

2010: Yaris nano change.

2010: VIGO nano change. Released.

2010: Corolla Altis minor change (new engines/gearboxes) Released.

2010: Fortuner nano change. Released.

2011: Prius and Prius plug-in. Now Officially Announced & bookings being taken.

2011: VIGO minor change.

2011: New Yaris / Vios

2012: New Camry.

2013: New ALTIS.

2014: New Hilux (codename IMV2)

2014: Eco-car project gets a second chance

Let me know if there's anything I've missed :)

so will the new captiva in 2011 be a facelift or just will it be the one with a new 2.2 diesel engine with 182bhp?

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/News/Search-Results/First-Official-Pictures/Chevrolet-Captiva-2011-first-official-pictures/