Where To Withtrawl Money By Using Credit Card And Passport?

Lammbock

Since you are driving use the SCB bank near the corner of Pattaya Second Road and Pattaya Klang, diagonally across the street from Top's Supermarket / Bowling Center

They will swipe your card in the main bank and will give you as much cash as your ATM card will allow, they offered to give me 200,000 THB, unfortunately my US bank had a MUCH smaller daily limit

Since you are driving use the SCB bank near the corner of Pattaya Second Road and Pattaya Klang, diagonally across the street from Top's Supermarket / Bowling Center

They will swipe your card in the main bank and will give you as much cash as your ATM card will allow, they offered to give me 200,000 THB, unfortunately my US bank had a MUCH smaller daily limit

I don't understand: How would they offer you 200,000 baht?

If you already have a daily maximum limit with your home bank?

I don't understand: How would they offer you 200,000 baht?

If you already have a daily maximum limit with your home bank?

The bank teller had a crush on him .Its worth a thread in itself .

When I need more cash than an ATM can offer, I tend to use the TMB exchange booth on the left side of 2nd Road just past Mikes Department store.

Never had a problem taking up to Bt100k, with passport and credit card. Haven't asked for more so not sure what their limit is.

No extra Bt150 charges per drawdown, unlike ATM's. So that can be a saving of Bt750 minimum if taking Bt100k.

yesterday evening i walked along the beach rd. i recognize that many exchange counter have the BIG visa and master card sign on there logos. just as same as the bb in bangkok near my home. so no need for me to drive anywhere.

i need to do by cc and passport cause i don't know the pin number from my cc and exactly this is good cause if i know i might be get crazy with the money. :)

Edited by Rimmer
Off topic removed by RIMMER

yesterday evening i walked along the beach rd. i recognize that many exchange counter have the BIG visa and master card sign on there logos. just as same as the bb in bangkok near my home. so no need for me to drive anywhere.

i need to do by cc and passport cause i don't know the pin number from my cc and exactly this is good cause if i know i might be get crazy with the money. :)

That may be a problem. Whenever I have cashed money from the Krung Thai in Pattaya Klang they always ask me to input my PIN into their 'swipe' machine to confirm the transaction. Not sure if there is a limit under which the PIN is not required but my last transaction for 20000 Baht certainly needed it.

no no, i always withtrawl only smal ammounts such as 5 to 8 tousand baht. dont want to walk arround with 20000 or more in my pocket and also dont want to keep it in the hotel save.

but anyhow. thx for all your help to all of you.

best regards,

i need to do by cc and passport cause i don't know the pin number from my cc and exactly this is good cause if i know i might be get crazy with the money. :D

errrrrrrrm, ok. :)

I'm pretty sure most credit card limits can be reduced if you're worried about over-spending.

PIN numbers can be changed so you can use a number that's easy to remember.

I don't know.......some people amaze me.

Don't forget, with cash withdrawals on a credit card interest accrues immediately.

So if I draw cash, and transfer the money between accounts (via the internet) to pay the card off within the hour how much could I expect to pay on 100,000 baht

i need to do by cc and passport cause i don't know the pin number from my cc and exactly this is good cause if i know i might be get crazy with the money. :D

I'm pretty sure most credit card limits can be reduced if you're worried about over-spending.

But you have to do that in a machine in the UK, and last ime I tried it didn't work anyway.

But you have to do that in a machine in the UK, and last ime I tried it didn't work anyway.

I wasn't aware it had to be done in the card issuers country. I've never tried a PIN change outside the uk so can't really comment. :D

it should've worked if you changed it in the UK though - I've changed all of my bank and credit card PINs and they are all from different banks/providers.