Chiang Mai Condition - How Is It Now ?

healthcaretaker

Nobody on this form is a fortune teller. At least licensed :)

I don't believe in fortune tellers. I like to hear from TV members.

I am not a fortune teller but I don't think these red shirts will be so stupid to offend the country by creating problems during Songkran, what do you think ?

I understand that the Chiang Mai Reds are playing an away game in Bangkok, this week-end, and some of their supporters went down there. Hopefully there will be no problems, if the result is a goal-less draw, or an own-goal for the Reds.

Meanwhile things here in C.M. are their usual hot-and-humid self ... with no apparent reason not to come and visit. :)

ricardo.

re .... I understand that the Chiang Mai Reds are playing an away game in Bangkok, this week-end, and some of their supporters went down there.

you are right

this was them getting ready to leave for bangkok on friday morning the 26 th

dave2

Not a vast number, from a city with a million people, and who vote 75% red in elections ? Perhaps the rest were hiding round the corner, or are already down there, out-of-sight of the cameras ! Or have they been kidnapped by 'little yellow men' ? :):D

Nobody on this form is a fortune teller. At least licensed :)

I don't believe in fortune tellers. I like to hear from TV members.

I am not a fortune teller but I don't think these red shirts will be so stupid to offend the country by creating problems during Songkran, what do you think ?

I think you should look at last year's Songkran and then tell us. (hint- google red shirt and songkran and malatov and gas tanker)