Thai Policeman Guilty - Gets Life In Prison

george

im also adding that it is 'psychopathic' to shoot people...in the HEAD!... that is insane... what was he really that crazy that made him do such a nasty thing?? maybe there are connections with in the incident... i am only speaking from what i read...ok? so i apologize for any misunderstanding or whatever...

donno the system...sorry

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just how is one to find out if he is still in prison?

Agreeably a daunting task as there are approximately 300,000 prisoners in Thailand housed (warehoused?) in 159 prisons and correctional facilities. :o:D

Additionally, if the following is any indication of the other prisons, there's really no way to know if the guy is still there or not.... unless you happen to be his cousin??? :D:D

Klong Prem Central Prison Information Centre has the responsibility of keeping files on all prisoners and officers. Anyone requiring information must comply with the following.

1. To access information about a prisoner. Persons requesting information must be a close relative of the prisoner. The person must have official identification proving that they are a relative of the prisoner. Officials requiring information must have an appropriate request, identifying clearly the person who will collect the information. The Information Centre will then process the request. Only non-classified information shall be given out. No sensitive information will be released. Information that will be released includes.

-  Whether the prisoner is incarcerated in the Klong Prem Prison

-  Behaviour classification and remaining sentence

:D

Edited by sriracha john

woh woh woh guys... hold on a F... second... i read the first 5 posts... but it didn't say why this thai guy killed the couple ... it just talked about the dead it was blamed on him for..? what? i can understand the illegal weapons...but if he hadnt killed anybody, they wouldn't have known he had weapons in the first place! ... so what drove this man to kill this 'innocent' people? what did they do at the restaurant? what did they say? ... if it has been said, i sorry, i didn't see the post...my bad...

PEOPLE KILL OTHERS FOR MANY REASONS. THIS COP LOST IT PROBABLY BECAUSE HE HAD BEEN SLIGHTED IN PUBLIC AND SPAT AT. DRUG/ALCHOL INDUCED THIS AND LOSS OF FACE INCENSED HIM.

THE VERDICT DOES HOWEVER RESTORE SOME FAITH IN THE JUSTICE SYSTEM. IT SENDS OUT A MESSAGE THAT EVEN COPS CANT (ALWAYS) GET AWAY WITH MURDER.

HE WILL HAVE A LOT OF ENEMIES IN GAOL SO HE MAY NOT DO LIFE.

MAYBE HE WILL APPEAL OR GET A ROYAL PARDON IN 5 YEARS TIME.

:o

PEOPLE KILL OTHERS FOR MANY REASONS. THIS COP LOST IT PROBABLY BECAUSE HE HAD BEEN SLIGHTED IN PUBLIC AND SPAT AT. DRUG/ALCHOL INDUCED THIS AND LOSS OF FACE INCENSED HIM.

THE VERDICT DOES HOWEVER RESTORE SOME FAITH IN THE JUSTICE SYSTEM. IT SENDS OUT A MESSAGE THAT EVEN COPS CANT (ALWAYS) GET AWAY WITH MURDER.

HE WILL HAVE A LOT OF ENEMIES IN GAOL SO HE MAY NOT DO LIFE.

MAYBE HE WILL APPEAL OR GET A ROYAL PARDON IN 5 YEARS TIME.

:o

Hello Mr. Jarse,

Welcome to Thaivisa forum. Since you are new, let me give you some good advice;

Unlock your "Caps Lock". Don't type in CAPITAL LETTERS!

It is really rude- perceived as SHOUTING OUT LOUD on the net. If it is too much work for you to type with proper capitalization, type in all lower case.

If you continue typing all in caps the long standing members here will perceive you as a "Huge Arse" and the moderators will remove your priveleges, as RDN has already threatened.

With all due respect,

bino

Klong Prem Central Prison Information Centre has the responsibility of keeping files on all prisoners and officers. Anyone requiring information must comply with the following.

1. To access information about a prisoner. Persons requesting information must be a close relative of the prisoner. The person must have official identification proving that they are a relative of the prisoner. Officials requiring information must have an appropriate request, identifying clearly the person who will collect the information. The Information Centre will then process the request. Only non-classified information shall be given out. No sensitive information will be released. Information that will be released includes.

-  Whether the prisoner is incarcerated in the Klong Prem Prison

-  Behaviour classification and remaining sentence

Which sounds to me as we will not know if he is out in ten years or in a few months.

I am sure he won't be giving press a conference when he is released.

Why are we not surprised..... this has been translated from the Thai Police Academy Training Manual.

Q: what do you do if you are faced with a falang suffering from gun shot wounds ?

A: reload and shoot him again. :o

If I were the parents of the victims, I would like to see him out now after being convicted, as a couple of thousand Uk pounds would buy a lot of baht and would ensure that the right sentence was actually given to this low-life.

Don't get mad - get even.

^^^ TURN OFF the caps lock, or I'll turn off your posting rights. OK?

He's a slow learner RDN. I warned him about his nick when he joined. The warning didn't bring any response. I decided not to push it.

I got this by PM from Mr. H.J. in response to my friendly advice;

Contrary to your assertion that UPPER CASE = Shouting, you may like to know that for those short sighted and indeed partially sighted upper case is a welcome relief from having to strain and fiddle around withtext sizes.

WHO IS RDN?

H.J

dave yo
He needs to be SHOT in the Stomach just like he did to his victims so he can feel the very same pain as they did, and if he survives that, then shoot him several times on both knees and the kneecaps. That way guaranteed he not walk again ever.

Then He needs a bloody good beating around his head to feel the pain of his victims and also have both hands cut off so he cannot harm another soul during his lifetime.

dave , you're nothing but a big girls blouse !! :o

Tax, I can see that you advocate these kinds of crimes literally without a doubt. Your statement says it all. So don't give me any excuses that you don't --> comprende!!!

If one of your family members encounter the same fate, I then will say to you please wear a girls blouse so no one can hurt you sissy.

Where I come from, you sure as hella don't want to know.

Daveyo

Edited by DaveYo

• 2 weeks later...
Tax, I can see that you advocate these kinds of crimes literally without a doubt. Your statement says it all. So don't give me any excuses that you don't --> comprende!!!

Dave I understood all of that sentence (more or less) except the word "comprende" what does it mean?