Se Asia's Most Anal Traveller...have You Seen Him ?

roamer

Any web page link that takes more than a few secs to load is just out there for gathering information from those who go to it. I didn't get to the page so I don't care what he looks and I'm sure I haven't seen him. aka spam

That guy has some nice stuff and that power strip looks like a good idea for people bringing electrical equipment while on holiday. I like the backpack too...

Agreed. If ever I see one of those power strips here in LOS, I'll get it for sure.

Guy's obviously a dweeb and very much in love with himself--notice the Malin + Goetz Grapefruit Face Cleanser--but actually he does have some nice stuff amid the overkill.

Anyway, take amusement in knowing that he forgot a critical item (unless I missed it in all those lists)--the anti-diarrhea meds. :)

I'd like to be the water bug on the floor of the 100 baht guest house he is staying at when when Mr. Superman Backpacker meets up with everyday Joe Bananapancake backpacker.

don't worry, that guy must have an exact plan and knows precisely what he will do when and where. For sure not to be seen accidentally at some average guest house.

- nice backpack...

Well, he is a little bit different than our resident couch surfer funinpluril, who doesn't even by a beer and a snack for people who let him stay for free in their houses.

I have been living out of my back pack for a week just to practice !

Nut job alert....

Lets hops his bag dosent get nicked on the first journey out of Khao sarn road.........

Don't you do that? :)

Well, he is a little bit different than our resident couch surfer funinpluril, who doesn't even by a beer and a snack for people who let him stay for free in their houses.

Yes, from one extreme to another.

What no skin mag to keep you company on those long dark lonely nights,cause nobody invites you out for a drink.

Didn't spot the emergency bum wipe or flares.

I wonder if his psychiatrist took the phots of him before medication and lights out.

That's just for show. He's probably got a whole trolley load of neatly packed, in scented paper, Louis Vuitton matching baggage following along behind. Coz, with that lot you couldn't even slip a nicely ironed pair of Calvin Klein (trademark) boxers in.

What does he need a heart rate monitor for?

Edited by Patsycat

Hey I am impressed, and I surmise that he is an engineering student, it is written all over him.

Wish I could be that organized and self-sufficient.

That guy could set up shop in a hotel easy, but I guess he'll be in hostels or something?

^^ hahaha

Funny part will be when he buys a garbage bag to put his new bag in so it doesn't get ripped off.

He'll probably cancel the trip when he doesn't have enough money left for the airline ticket.

Edited by losworld

We should take a poll: where do you think he will have more things stolen?

a) in the Khao San Road area

:) Koh Pagnan

c) on the way to Koh Pagnan

d) in his room, by a Thai woman who fell in love with him at first sight

e) in his room, by a Thai man who fell in love with him at first sight

The real trauma will come when he realizes that some of his replacement things will not have brand-names.

Otherwise, one practical reason for all those pictures is for travel insurance.