Vhs-c Adapter

svenivan

Noone is probably using the old VCR´s but I need to find a both a VCR and a VHS-C adapter because I have some old VHS-C cassettes that I want to convert to digital. It is old familythings with my daughters and the youngest will have a weddingparty in September and I hope I can make some funny things with the old movies.

So if someone has seen a shop with this old stuff, please tell me where! And if you have it, maybe I can buy it or rent it from you?

:D:):D

Jeez Sven, have you tried those shops around the old bus station?

It might be easier to get someone to do it for you, there's places put movie film and VHS on DVD.

No idea where though, ask in the camera shops.

Jeez Sven, have you tried those shops around the old bus station?

It might be easier to get someone to do it for you, there's places put movie film and VHS on DVD.

No idea where though, ask in the camera shops.

Thanks Scea-du-genga. I will give it a try.

:D:D:)

Go to Den Ha, take a left, about 50m on right, has sign that says DVD on it, if it is still there.

Yes indeed, that's the shop where I had some old fashioned video tapes put on disc.

If they are old and they have to clean them first they charge about 300 Baht.

It takes a couple of days mostly.

From Den Ha you 'mount' the San Kong Luang and you will see Mumbojumbo's sign very

soon at your right, just before the Tessaban five school.

Anyhow, I recommend to combine your visit to the shop with the intake of a duck soup

almost exactly opposite the DVD shop. I guess it might be the best in town.

It's a cozy shop with a lot of old pictures at the wall.

The gentleman who runs the shop is the same who is invited to cook if VIP's visit

for instance the Rai Mae Fah Luang.

Some old aquaintances of Sven, like HRH King Carl-Gustav and his spouse HRH Queen Sylvia

of Sweden among them (I guess about 5 years ago). He also made his duck soup at the Rai MFL

when HRH Queen Beatrix and HRH the Crown prince of the Netherlands, Prince Willem Alexander

where the guests of honor at a 'Pasar Malam', not long after the visit of the Swedish Royals.

Den Ha is the crossing with the traffic lights at Den Ha market, close to the military base, from where

you go to Pattaya Noi, nowadays called Chiang Rai Beach or Hat Chiang Rai (at least on the signs).

Limbo :)

I don't suppose you know if they put the old home movies on DVD as well Limbo?

I suppose the easiest way would be to go and see for myself. I'm an aficionado of duck soup anyway. There was a place in Vientiane that did fir pet I was almost addicted to.