Reds In Chonburi

TexasRanger

Lets hope if you heard about it the cops/army probably heard about it as well and are taking the necessary precautions.

Sadly mate my faith in the cops being able to handle more than a little girl not wearing her crash helmet is crushed.

Lets hope if you heard about it the cops/army probably heard about it as well and are taking the necessary precautions.

Sadly mate my faith in the cops being able to handle more than a little girl not wearing her crash helmet is crushed.

Fair point, at last concerning the cops, but the army seems to know what they're doing once they get their act together.

My friend is in Pattaya. The police told him to lock up his bar at 8pm and be off the streets by 11pm. He asked them why and they said they were going to kill the Red Shirts!

Maybe the policeman's english was bad and their real intention got lost in translation. But it doesn't sound too good.

Chris

My friend is in Pattaya. The police told him to lock up his bar at 8pm and be off the streets by 11pm. He asked them why and they said they were going to kill the Red Shirts!

Maybe the policeman's english was bad and their real intention got lost in translation. But it doesn't sound too good.

Chris

Sounds like a Thaksin policy applied to red shirts.

"war on red shirts"

I can't say I am thrilled.

Chris

Sounds like a Thaksin policy applied to red shirts.

"war on red shirts"

I can't say I am thrilled.

From UN definition of terrorism

"In November 2004, a United Nations Secretary General report described terrorism as any act "intended to cause death or serious bodily harm to civilians or non-combatants with the purpose of intimidating a population or compelling a government or an international organization to do or abstain from doing any act". "

By this definition the Red Army are terrorists.

Arson and terrorism carry the death penalty in Thailand

Chris

I believe you misunderstood. It is likely some Red Shirts may discover bullet holes in their heads from an unknown source.

is the mail getting through anywhere..understand the main sorting office in Bangkok cannot send out mail nationally..havn't received mail in weeks..

I never receive mail except for bills. Anything sent from abroad hardly arrives....or is opened.

In Thailand only EMS is somewhat reliable.

Chris

I got the same answer from some highranking cop.

Someone just tried to set fire to Lotus Chonburi, Police arrived to solved the issue

Great job, Yaba must do this...

Unfortunately Thailand has not enough rooms at the Monkey House.