Being A Sex Toy For Farangs!

BambinA

I hate to think you changed your gender for reasons other than believing you were a woman on the inside born in the wrong body, excluding for financial gain.

Sawassdee ka,

obviously, i fixed my body to match with brian and mind ka..anyhow, im happy with my life so far :o

>>> I  have  no problem with Thai men,  they treat me well (obviously they dont know my past...and they think im  just a genetic woman...

about farang... well,  it's just my preference..just happend for  few yrs ago,  i  realize that white  guys look cute.. as  you guys here..some  like  asian ,latina,blondie or indian..

Figure out how Thai men feel when you are honest... do a small research... questions like... "what if u meet a gal who is so and so but who was a he... how u feel abt it..." jus for ur knowledge.... ask them and see the reaction..... bad experiences are always meant to make you stronger... so its good to go through few than living an easy life...

if u happen to try only us/uk/oz, it might be failure always....Sometime reprioritize your country of preference and see how it works...try a japanese or german or brazilian and see how they respond... read the book thailand fever if u havnet done it so far... :o

even if its a troll, i think this is a good topic to discuss on... i guess there are a lot of people in LOS who will find this useful....

I hate to think you changed your gender for reasons other than believing you were a woman on the inside born in the wrong body, excluding for financial gain.

Sawassdee ka,

obviously, i fixed my body to match with brian and mind ka..anyhow, im happy with my life so far :D

Who is Brian? Is that your old name before? I thought you said you were Thai? :D:D:o

Sawassdee ka,

obviously, i fixed my body to match with brian and mind ka..anyhow, im happy with my life so far :D

Who is Brian? Is that your old name before? I thought you said you were Thai? :D:D:o

:D heheh sorry I mean BRAIN ka , :D

Sawassdee ka,

Got body fixed to fit brain and mind...??? does tat mean tat u dont hv a heart??? :D strange!!!

Sawassdee ka,

Got body fixed to fit brain and mind...??? does tat mean tat u dont hv a heart??? :D strange!!!

ใจ jai = heart; mind