Whats The Best Serviced Apartment For Under 10k

nattydread

I live at Nakornping, the pink high rise near KadSuanKew, for less than 10K Baht. the studio is large (38-44 m) and has a balcony. The pool is clean and adequate although the building as a whole is more than dated.

One guy just bought five studios on the pool floor and every item inside each unit is new.......every item!! I can get his number for anyone who wants it and, no, he is not a relative or even a friend.

The location cannot be beaten. There's covered parking and the staff is very agreeable. More than a dozen restaurants within walking distance not to mention the shopping center.

I see other people walking to the gym so one must be nearby.....

Galare Thong Condo,

studio room 5500-9000 per month some with very good kitchenette in room sofa, plazma tv cable and internet in building (500baht per month).

Go for the western owned rooms, cost more but ready to move in and is very well kept, 1 month deposit which i got back less bills and 500 baht cleaning bill.

For the gym, you can get a monthly membership at rattilana hotel 5 min walk up the road, 5 star pool, and gym with own personal tv on running machines.

total app 10k if you get the room for around 8000 per month.

PS the hotel pool is awesome as they use osmosis ( not much chlorine) so dont even need goggles.

Two things Galae Thong does NOT have a pool and is NOT a serviced apartment