A Idle Moment Of Disparity

kayo

You've always liked it rough  :D

Welcome Lezzer I'm Ice Maiden and I only bite on weekends  :o

hey, icey. thanks for the heads up; i'll confine my posts to midweek!

i loved it that your flashy pink icon went so well with your user name, but you have done an excellent job in finding another perfect fit. the eyes have it from this vote. the heart is open for interpretation? kayo sees it as a part of, i see it as a possible reflection....

this is my first foray into the world of forums. my 18-year old thinks i'm a total dunce when it comes to anything to do with computers. she's 60% right, me thinks. nevermind. i am enjoying myself thoroughly watching 'those who know' swim about with such abandon, content myself to wiggle a toe in the fast moving liquid....

leez :D

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome Lezzer I'm Ice Maiden and I only bite on weekends  :D

i loved it that your flashy pink icon went so well with your user name, but you have done an excellent job in finding another perfect fit. the eyes have it from this vote. the heart is open for interpretation? kayo sees it as a part of, i see it as a possible reflection....

this is my first foray into the world of forums. my 18-year old thinks i'm a total dunce when it comes to anything to do with computers. she's 60% right, me thinks. nevermind. i am enjoying myself thoroughly watching 'those who know' swim about with such abandon, content myself to wiggle a toe in the fast moving liquid....

seem sombody is fliting :o

Welcome Lezzer I'm Ice Maiden and I only bite on weekends  :o

Possibly. Your 18 year old is older than meeee! Well anyway I'm looking forward to seeing you contribute on idle moment.

Kayo - You see it!

seem sombody is fliting :o

bambi, hadn't thought of it that way, but you may be right! i know that icey is a young one and close to my daughter's age, perhaps that is where the affinity lies..

nan (nickname) turned 18 in january, finished high school in february, and a month later i drove her cross country to new york city where she wanted to live.

so, here i am now 4 time zones away, soon to be even more, and my appendage is living, working in a place where i couldn't be paid to live, a place one of her grandmother's state is '###### on earth.'

gads, what's a mother to do? this mother, knowing the spirit and ability of her teen-aged daughter, did not listen to the thoughts/opinions of self or others, but listened to what the 18 yo wanted/needed.

i laud icey for her expression, her ability to comment intelligently (yes, i have read her words in other threads), her 'joie de vivre.' :D

xo

ps. nan is loving life, living life, what more could a momma want?

It seems like Nan may well be in the right place at the right time, for her in her life. As you say, what´s a momma to do?... As long as Nan is happy, healthy and behaving (relaitvely) responsably.... All the best to her. I left home at fifteen, and instead of (very nearly) landing in a drug strewn gutter I made a conscient desicion to keep my head above water. Since that decision ten years ago, I´ve lived all over the world, done a huge range of differenat jobs, and live life fully every day.

Icey... I have made a decision. I want you in my life.

:D

When do I move over? :o

Lezzer - You read my posts :D Thankyou for your compliments.

Icey, When do you graduate?

Lezzer, You read Icey´´s posts.... My Compliments. :D:D

Oh be nice.. it's "leezer"... kayo you have lesbian sex on the mind :D

totster :D

Lezzer - You read my posts :D Thankyou for your compliments.

icey, you are welcome.

kayo, i have read many threads of substance (no ding, frivolity is alive and well) and have read icey's contributions which show depth and understanding for one who has walked the planet so few years. and yes, your posts are intriguing as well, so there! (huh oh, where's bambi? she's going to accuse me of 'fliting' again) :D hi bambi, i also enjoy your contributions of wisdom, but no, i do not want to marry you!

tots, thanks for the correction of the spelling; it would have been figured out eventually. no derivation tops this summer's winner. was talking under my breath one day and my new boss thought i called myself, 'loser.' no ma'am, i may own up to being a total goof ball at times, but no loser in this crowd. geez!

catch the plane in a week, bags are packed, too cold and rainy to do much outdoors, hanging out reading threads...interesting how the most serious discussions quickly degenerate to off-topic remarks (of which i am guilty), slapping, apologizing; quite entertaining!

it's a gr8 day,

leez

xo

(huh oh, where's bambi? she's going to accuse me of 'fliting' again) :D hi bambi, i also enjoy your contributions of wisdom, but no, i do not want to marry you!

scusi ...u will miss a big bonus in your life... kri kri.... u will never know what is a paradise on earth , methinks :o

Bambi :D

oh dont marry me... i will have honey moon with J1 soon kri kri :D:D

I will have  honey moon with  J1 soon  kri kri :D  :D

Ahhhh ... I love honey.. on toast or in my porridge.. :o

totster :D:D

how is marmite in MK suki? (BTW i love dimsum there ,especially fried taro..yummy :D:D )

กินอะไร...กินอะไร...กินอะไร ไปกินMK

ying tong ying tong iddle po

I will have  honey moon with  J1 soon  kri kri :D  :D

Ahhhh ... I love honey.. on toast or in my porridge.. :o

totster :D:D

how is marmite in MK suki? (BTW i love dimsum there ,especially fried taro..yummy :D:D )

กินอะไร...กินอะไร...กินอะไร ไปกินMK

ying tong ying tong iddle po

Saep ee lee derrrrrr :D

*snip* - You read my posts :D Thankyou for your compliments.

Sh*t! Sorry, Leezer! Typo. :D

Hey Idle moment gang....

I have just been invited, along with all the Maktub´ar staff to come, with friends, to This hotel on Monday for one night... Drinks and food and accomodation on the house an exclusive Maktub´ar night at one of the best hotels in Guate. It´s just across the lake about an hour and half away.

Please not under the restaurant section the part subheaded BAR:

We feature twelve Guatemalan, Nicaraguan and Cuban Rums, including the exquisite 23 year old Ron Zacapa Centenario. In Caribbean Week's, "Rum Taste Test," a blind testing event held annually in Barbados, Zacapa Centenario has been awarded the "1st Place Winner- Premium Category," for the last four years- every year it has been entered! Of course we have a selection of Scotch, Cognac, Liqueurs, Vodka, Gin, Tequila, Bourbon and Cold Beer.

To go with the brandy and coffee, we usually have some delightful Cuban Cigars on hand that you can smoke in our very large smoking area- outdoors where we have a few, thatched-roof "ranchitos."

Hey Idle moment gang....

I have just been invited, along with all the Maktub´ar staff to come, with friends, to This hotel on Monday for one night... Drinks and food and accomodation on the house an exclusive Maktub´ar night at one of the best hotels in Guate. It´s just across the lake about an hour and half away.

kayo, salud! :o

It's too good for ya KO :D

I know Doc... I know........

... Isn´t it great..!! :D:D

Actually, The owners of that place, when they are in our village (across the lake) they always come and eat and drink at the Maktub`ar. They like us. Their kids Like us. Their Daughters....

:o

They haven´t got any daughters.. :D

I'm going to Uni for four years when I turn 19 Kayo. Do the math  

Can you wait that long 

Waiting for the onset of maturity Ice ?

Something like that. Too bad some people don't mature, huh?

Keep it that way... I like you just the way you are; Soft, Tender, Somewhat virginal (at least).... Hmmm... :D:D

It's too good for ya KO :D

I know Doc... I know........

... Isn´t it great..!! :D:D

Actually, The owners of that place, when they are in our village (across the lake) they always come and eat and drink at the Maktub`ar. They like us. Their kids Like us. Their Daughters....

:o

They haven´t got any daughters.. :D

I'm going to Uni for four years when I turn 19 Kayo. Do the math 

Can you wait that long 

Waiting for the onset of maturity Ice ?

Something like that. Too bad some people don't mature, huh?

Keep it that way... I like you just the way you are; Soft, Tender, Somewhat virginal (at least).... Hmmm... :D:D

My god Kayo... :D