kayo

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah gotta log off now....

I´m actually nervous about leaving our little village for a night... Ben here a year and thre weeks without leaving town.

Should be fun though... Se you all tomorrow!!

Golly gosh gee wizz Thailand sure is gonna be fun!  :D

What you talkin' bout Valley Boy???? We are FUN people... and don't forget it! :D

Now are you saying I look like a Valley Boy?! :D

Haha I can't wait for the party that Thailand is.

You do NOT look like a valley boy, Valley Boy!! Just don't forget to check in to the party that Thailand is (?) :o

Oh you people have the funniest sense of humour!  :D  Crack me up!  My sides are splittin'!  :o

We try our best Jesse :D

So bringing that skateboard? I heard recently that Bangkok Airport are letting valley boys bring them on board as hand luggage :D

Anyway where is Kayoooooo? I'm staying young and innocent for you :D Maybe I'll spend my holidays with you in Guate when I'm at Uni. Gives Khall and Bambi a rest dosen't it :D

Anyway where is Kayoooooo?

ohh kayo is in my room , he says HI to you .. sorry i always faster than you guys 1 step.... kri kri

Bambozzza

Well tell him to get over here! Because I need to do some serious punishing. Or maybe I'll ban him from my room for a few months :D

Hmmm.. last time i spoke to him he was not a happy bunny...I hope he is ok.. :o

totster :D

Hmmm.. last time i spoke to him he was not a happy bunny...I hope he is ok.. :o

tots, you can't leave us hanging like this! i didn't have a good feeling about that party...coming home in the wee hours 1-1/2 hrs drive by boat across that cold lake...captains are notorious for running amuk after a few rum drinks...tell us it is something else! :D

leez

hi leezer is online typing something rright now, so my salutations to her...

I{ve gotta be real quick... I{m mailing only my paretns, closest friendms and yous... Remember the rains that prevented me taking my long deserved night out of town on monday...?

Turned into the biggest thing to hit since, BEFORE hurricane mitch....

At least for our part of the storm. We were pretty much hit by the full wrath of god and god was not a happy bunny...

Most of houses, belongings, just about everything was swept out as all the rivers flooded by over ten feet, New rivers born, waterfalls, and basically complete and utter carnage and chaos...

I´m fine.

My clothes didn´t dry too well.

Chaos folks... No pics, and unknown when the connection will go, but I will update you as soon as possible if I get cut off.

I{ve gotta be real quick... I{m mailing only my paretns, closest friendms and yous... Remember the rains that prevented me taking my long deserved night out of town on monday...?

At least for our part of the storm. We were pretty much hit by the full wrath of god and god was not  a happy bunny...

Most of houses, belongings, just about everything was swept out as all the rivers flooded by over ten feet, New rivers born, waterfalls, and basically complete and utter carnage and chaos...

I´m fine.

Chaos folks... No pics, and unknown when the connection will go, but I will update you as soon as possible if I get cut off.

Glad you're okay Kayo :o

At least for our part of the storm. We were pretty much hit by the full wrath of god and god was not  a happy bunny...

I´m fine.

OMG.... :D:o

Well.. Kayo.. glad you are safe.. look forward to hearing from you .. :D