Big Bike Tyres

OzMick

• 2 weeks later...

You can get Pirelli Sport Demon 140/70-17 for 3,000 baht, with a better quality. We normally have 130/70-17 but out of stock.

For further info pls see www.pirelli.in.th or call me Charlie 0890038886

post-86234-073048600 1276589725_thumb.jp

Just ordered some of these from Charlie, ordered and paid on Thursday and the tyres with with me in Chiang Rai on Saturday, delivery was 60baht! Great service, will use again.

I brought my tyres in from my dealer in the Middle East. Went through customers, declared the tyres. Mai Pen Rai. Thanks, saved me on duty :D

so...let us know...what kind of tyres was it and what did you pay...?

Apologies, missed this forum. Pirelli Corsa front & Pirelli Corsa III rear. Paid around 12,180 baht going by the current exchange rate, give or take a couple of hundred baht. Whether the price is good or bad, it doesn't really bother me as I am happy overall how things turned out.

I brought my tyres in from my dealer in the Middle East. Went through customers, declared the tyres. Mai Pen Rai. Thanks, saved me on duty :D

Apologies, missed this forum. Pirelli Corsa front & Pirelli Corsa III rear. Paid around 12,180 baht going by the current exchange rate, give or take a couple of hundred baht. Whether the price is good or bad, it doesn't really bother me as I am happy overall how things turned out.

....I already was wondering, if I asked somethng wrong.............but...OK....no problem.

By the way as you are lucky the price is ok too.smile.gif

....I already was wondering, if I asked somethng wrong.............but...OK....no problem.

By the way as you are lucky the price is ok too.smile.gif

No worries LR, as it was definitely not my intention to ignore you. Fortunately another post after yours reminded me to respond. :D :jap: