Septoplasty / Rhinoplasty

ChouDoufu

Has anyone had a nose job done in Chiang Mai? I'd rather not travel to BK to have this done, as i'd have to hang around

there for the follow up. I assume there must be some good plastic surgeons or ENT's or whatever up north that can do

a decent job.

This is a Septoplasty to repair a deviated septum, and while in there they need to do some turbidite reduction.

this is not cosmetic surgery......i'm already too sexy. (at least that's what i think the thais are saying about me!)

i'd just really really like to breath like normal people.

any recommendations on clinics, hospitals, doctors, etc?

Has anyone had a nose job done in Chiang Mai? I'd rather not travel to BK to have this done, as i'd have to hang around

there for the follow up. I assume there must be some good plastic surgeons or ENT's or whatever up north that can do

a decent job.

This is a Septoplasty to repair a deviated septum, and while in there they need to do some turbidite reduction.

this is not cosmetic surgery......i'm already too sexy. (at least that's what i think the thais are saying about me!)

i'd just really really like to breath like normal people.

any recommendations on clinics, hospitals, doctors, etc?

Hi ChouDoufu,

I had the procedures that you're contemplating some 30 years ago ( not cosmetic surgery because, unlike you, they could never make me look sexy - that's what they all said about me !). I breathed like a normal person only for a very short while before I came to the realisation that it was my continuous sinus problem that was stuffing up my breathing and I had gained little or nothing from the operation/s.

Now I have found that the use of a neti pot or some other wonderful alternative suggestions under the posting "The Elusive Neti Pot" this week on TV might be just the shot for a trial before rushing off for surgery.

I will be doing just that.

Good luck.

Cheers