Posts With Images

endure

Whenever I read a post with images rather than actually seeing the image I get something like this:

Resized to -7% (was 504 x 383) - Click image to enlargePosted Image

I can hit F5 which will bring the images up for a few seconds. The post then reverts to 'Resized to -7%' etc. and the image disappears again.

Further info. If there is a delay putting the post on my screen I can see the image while the delay occurs.

I've just looked at a post with images in and I had to wait for 'stats-bigboard.com' to load. While I was waiting for it to load the images were there. As soon as the page load was complete the images disappeared to be replace by the -7% message.

Edited by endure

I don't have any complaints about the new software save for two. You're wasting about 1/3 of my right hand screen with gibberish on the index page and the old photo attachment was much much better. I assume you make money off the ads and the gibberish so you probably won't change that no matter how much people dislike it, but please consider going back to the old photo display setup. The new setup takes several times longer to display the attached picture and when it does you can't move the picture to continue reading the post, plus you can't resize it in case it is too small to make out the details.