Of The Final 16, Which Team Is Your Favorite ...

Jingthing

Your favorite OTHER than your home country  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

voted for the dutch.

always been a fan of the dutch, the players they produce and their style of play.

would love to see a repeat of the argentina v holland final, with holland coming out on top( plus it would be great to see that cheating little midget, coke sniffing wanke_r, maradona lose) for obvious reasons, me being english.

RVP hand of god goal would do me.

what do they say "what goes around, comes around"whistling.gif

fairytale team of the tournament, paraguay!

qualified with ease and no push over by any means.

How great would that be.....and the joy of seeing the stunted, scumbag midget balling his eyes out and the end of the game.

Would'nt that be fantastic :D :D :D :D :D :D

the cheery on top, would be to hear the news a day later that hed snuffed it while eating a dozen hamburgers, whilst sitting on the loo! :lol:

oh yeah nearly forgot.

terry butcher pissing on his grave at the funeral.

btw, what is it with these emoticons? sometimes they work sometimes not and they always show up at the beginning of the post. instead of where you want them to go.

Edited by tigerfish

Wow! Just voted for Holland and surprised to see that they are the number 2 favourite. They just might have it in them this year - robust players (van Bommel, de Jong, Kuyt), technical skill (Sneyjder, van der Vaart, Elia) and the pace of van Persie and Robben.

argentina without doubt. would love this to be the world cup of messi and maradona, particularly if it turns out diego isn't the stupid coach that the world's media painted him as coming into the tournament.

argentina without doubt. would love this to be the world cup of messi and maradona, particularly if it turns out diego isn't the stupid coach that the world's media painted him as coming into the tournament.

World's media didn't need to paint him. It's all his own paintwork.

It's a frightening thought what greater hero-worship coming from a World Cup win would do to the man. Seriously hope we don't get to find out.

• Like 1

well for those hoping for South Korea - they are now out.

I know who I would loveeeeeeeeee to win. but I aint saying too much just yet :D

(ok I will. having said the above, and its very obvious who I support, I have to say that they still need to up their games to face the tougher teams. have had some disappointments in the knock out stage - 1998 being the most upsetting!! but then 2006 wasnt that fancy an exit either :( hence hopeful, but not getting overly excited just yet

Argentina. But i would love for someone new to win the WC. Maybe the Dutch? But just not the English! :lol:

do you have ginger eyebrows jock?? im scottsh , and if england win, so be it ,i certainly wont be spewing up, id rather england won than , ie germany or argentina.

anyway my personal favourite team are uruguay, due to working with ex pro footballers from that country, i have throughout lfe always chosen an underdog, hence , very lttle football succcess, but when it happens, its fckn brilliant.

good luck to all 16 teams left, except the one that caarnt ronaldo plays for :)

Well, I didn't expect the USA to win it this time, but losing yesterday was a big disappointment. Now the topic of this thread becomes even more relevant as it will to most (or all of us) by the time this is over! Will be cheering (not rooting, that's nasty) for the other favorite teams as this is whittled down. Go Argies!

My favorite team apart from England of course was South Korea, Sadly they have been knocked out now. Started to like them during the 2002 world cup and as being a Man Utd fan Park Ji Sung is one my favorite players... :lol:

My bet to win the whole thing is Argentina said it to a few people in work and got the same old response Maradonna cant coach blah blah blah, But any team with Messi , Tevez and Higuain upfront will be dangerous..

after tonights game, ABU(anyone but uraguay)laugh.gif

for a minute there whilst watching englands 2nd goal not get given. i could have sworn that the linesmans and ref were wearing brown thai police uniforms.

sepp blater and his bent FIFA officials would make excellent bibs! whistling.gif

for a minute there whilst watching englands 2nd goal not get given. i could have sworn that the linesmans and ref were wearing brown thai police uniforms.

sepp blater and his bent FIFA officials would make excellent bibs! whistling.gif

youre a strange one, "after tonights game , anyone but uruguay::??? what the fark did uruguay have to do with the games ::tonght"""???get over it!!!

btw franco upson and tevez have got goals in sa , come on you irons, ya buncha mugs.

that was A farkin goal 100% , at least 50cm over that erics caarntin line

youre a strange one, "after tonights game , anyone but uruguay::??? what the fark did uruguay have to do with the games ::tonght"""???get over it!!!

btw franco upson and tevez have got goals in sa , come on you irons, ya buncha mugs.

that was A farkin goal 100% , at least 50cm over that erics caarntin line

Don't really understand what you are talking about but whatever?

• 2 weeks later...