You Know Your Life Is Dandy When...

kayo

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't knw glauka... Don't throw away your apples and pears yet, though.

Just don't post in spanish anymore...

MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE we can get it re/opened in the next 24 hours, but thai or english language ONLY, okay?? You can still PM me in spanish, though.

I[m working on a mission:impossible style break in to the tv.com headquarters... just like Bond, with his girls..... we are going to break in and get this thread re opened stealthily. I hope!!

*BTW, this being the reason I'm not so dandy today.

Hi Glauka, hi Kayo.

I was so sad about harem.  I had my costume on and everything... and i was going to buy lots of apples and pears and pens and paper...

Even practiced a bit of dancing...

I know I´m so sad myself...My bussiness was going so well...

Now I have all this goods in stock...and I don´t know what to do with them... :o

thank you Kayo for your offer...I will write you in spanish...

so I cannot post any spanish songs then... :D If I cannot sing i don´t know what to do...well i will pm my songs to you boy and girls...(can I?)

I am not feeling so dandy either... :D

Edited by Glauka

Wolfie... PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!___?????????????

We will give you all the vip passes you want for you and your friends...... No, better, we will crackdown and make you the HUB of our Harem.... Anything?

Wolfie... PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!___?????????????

We will give you all the vip passes you want for you and your friends...... No, better, we will crackdown and make you the HUB of our Harem.... Anything?

yawn.gif

kayo ..accept it .. wolverine did right thing

next time make a thread more ralate TH as .. kayo's thai harem :o

Edited by BambinA

yawn.gif

next time make a thread more ralate TH as .. kayo's thai harem :o

Yeah just put something about Thai or Thailand somewhere in there and they might leave it alone.

yawn.gif

next time make a thread more ralate TH as .. kayo's thai harem :D

:D er... Hello Bright eyes... BAAN kayo....

... or didn´t you spot that?

....When my best male buddy (in Thailand) is in town and we are meeting up for dinner. Ciao!  :D

Jesse?

:o

Khall, when are we going ot meet up for dinner... and a zacap-ita?

QUOTE(Old Croc @ 2005-11-26 12:42:33)

QUOTE(khall64au @ 2005-11-25 20:08:22)

....When my best male buddy (in Thailand) is in town and we are meeting up for dinner. Ciao!

Jesse?

Khall, when are we going ot meet up for dinner... and a zacap-ita?

Have patience Kayo. Good things come to those who wait!!! :o

Life is SUPER DOOPER DANDY

When you are slinking around in a rather cat like cat suit which you feel good in... and the friends that are out there whom you have yet to meet take you for what you are and tickle you behind the ears ocassionally - but understand that for the rest of the week you are dressed very plainly but sometimes on a FRIDAY NITE you like to let your hair down... and do a little gato prance..!!

It's very simple really - (with your cat suit on, obviously) you stalk around and rub against peoples legs, and hands and heads. And (in my case) mieouw in front of the door when it is snowing out side, then go out for about 3 seconds come in and repeat numerous times during the night accompanied with the gato squeeeeeel when the door is in fact locked. Incurring lots of grunts and groans from gatopeople (with pink legs) to bow to your every whim - and repeat when necessary..

You win every time. Prrrrrr

Two year anniversary of the bar on Valentines Day Khall.. You gonn abe there or what...... The countdown will co0mmence soon!!!!!!!!

Weeeeeeeell.... just counting my satangs Kayo :D Maybe there, maybe not. Hope soooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! :D

Tripper!!! :D

Oops, sorry Kayo wrong reply. Of course I'll be there..... :o

Edited by khall64au