Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The thing about Thai women is that there is a high percentage of them

who are hot. Walk down any street in Thailand and you are certain to

spot at least a babe or two.

I think other Asian countries are similar but with Chinese or Japanese

girls they are going to be more fussy on the guys looks and character,

not like in Thailand where a white man is seen as someone with

money and that will be the main factor for the girls 90+% of the time.

So I believe it is this with Thai women; their looks and availabilty to

the broad variety of western men. Also have to say they have a lovely

nature which many will find apealing.

I do believe that other East Asian countrie's women such as Japan, China or

Korea are more suited for a relationship with a western man. Thing is the

relationships usually involve two people of silimar age and the rest of it

unlike in Thailand where a lot of retired guys come to live and choose

a younger woman................. can not blame anyone there I would choose

the same myself.

Edited by kevozman1

well i'm not really a fan of the farang women either.

One bonus of a woman from this part of the world is that male and female roles are so well defined. [maybe not the sexualities though :rolleyes:]

My girl doesnt think twice about doing things western women always complain about.

She doesnt hawk on about male/female inequality or pointlessly compete for everything.

Then as a bonus she isnt pale year round and has a totally different experience of life to myself.

She is also a great cook

so +999999999999999 and all that stuff :D

of course a large number of guys in Thailand like Thai women because many are easy. Thats the facts, economics.

You see it in the west of course. Millionaires with young girls hanging off their arms

I didn't come to Thailand for Thai women, I came here to work. But now I'm here I do have a Thai wife but I guess if I lived in Spain where the majority of women are Spanish then I'd have a Spanish gf/wife, if I lived in Kenya where the majority of women are Kenyan I may well have a Kenyan gf/wife, if I lived in Finland where the majority of women are Finnish then I would probably have a Finnish gf/wife etc etc etc etc etc

If you lived in east London you would have a Bangladeshi wife.

• Like 1

I guess Thai women like money, so they want to marry a bank.

+1?

and they are different to young gay thai guys, how? :lol:

edit for: On second thoughts JT, don't answer that ;)

Edited by neverdie
  • Like 1

This photo kind of explains it. You can be 60 years old and get invited by a bunch of pretty, young women to a local lake for some swimming and eating. And, they don't expect you to pay the bill.That would never happen anywhere else that I can think of.

Aoh_Vieoo_Meeyow_2.sized.jpg

:blink:

Nice to read an honest comment for once.

Considering the choices they have,its no wonder they prefer 60 year old Farangs!

Edited by bonobo
edited out deleted post

Thailand isn't some utopia of hot chicks compared to other asian countries, it just happens to have a strong base of bargirl sluts that will be pretend to "love you long time" and possible act suitable for a wife(meanwhile maybe having a thai BF on the side, because no one wants to look at an old beer belly balding 60 year old farang their whole lives.)

I'm sure I stirred up some of your guys pots. Because you believe your 5 dollar sucky sucky girl is actually "legit"

Nice to read an honest comment for once.

Probably written by some pimple-face, white, expat kid who is angry because some old guy stole his girlfriend from Issan. :lol:

I didn't come to Thailand for Thai women, I came here to work. But now I'm here I do have a Thai wife but I guess if I lived in Spain where the majority of women are Spanish then I'd have a Spanish gf/wife, if I lived in Kenya where the majority of women are Kenyan I may well have a Kenyan gf/wife, if I lived in Finland where the majority of women are Finnish then I would probably have a Finnish gf/wife etc etc etc etc etc

If you lived in east London you would have a Bangladeshi wife.

Nah, not gonna happen, unless you're Bengali too, you think a Bengali family would let their daughter marry someone who isn't Bengali? Dream on son.

Us Irish/Scottish are the best.

Best at what, tossing the caber? :rolleyes: I did meet a very attractive Canadian Scots girl and am partial to all, but Asian at the top of the heap for me thanks. ;)

I think some of you said it, it's because they are easy. Most farangs seem to go for the bar girl type ultra dark skinned Issan/Lao type girl. Walking hand in hand in the streets acting like they're relationship is legit. Honestly some of the people think the girls actually have a thing for them when they are 60 years old and they are just maybe 20 or so. They live in delusion that these girls actually will choose someone probably older then their daddy to go out with because of their "personality". It's not that just because its thailand the culture is different and that thais see such relationships as totally normal. You'll see those BS relationships in the states too, rich old man with young hot slut GF. It's just that in thailand the "bargirls" don't have to search as hard to find gold. Even moderately middle class people who come from western countries are wealthy compared to thai standards and the exchange rate.

There is a consensus in thailand that the farangs pick up the ugly thai girls, even the good looking farangs. Honestly there is actually a somewhat social status barrier between the Issans/Lao(bargirl types) and the classier maybe chinese mixed thais. Thailand isn't some utopia of hot chicks compared to other asian countries, it just happens to have a strong base of bargirl sluts that will be pretend to "love you long time" and possible act suitable for a wife(meanwhile maybe having a thai BF on the side, because no one wants to look at an old beer belly balding 60 year old farang their whole lives.)

Other asian girls are different, you go to Japan, or korea or maybe taiwan. Somewhere where your money is worth less and you'll find just how much these girls could not give a fck! about you and your "personality". It's not just based on culture difference. It's money difference. How many farangs do you see with very well off thai girls? Not the issan type, but legitimate classy girls? I may be coming off racist here but I love issan/lao girls.... as long as they are in the STATES!. I had a lao girl for a GF For 2 years, and she would even say the same thing.

Little background of myself, I am a lukkreung, and when i meet other thais i can tell they harbor small indifference because of the instant assumption that my mother was probably some bargirl whore.

Thanks to you guys!:jap:

I'm sure I stirred up some of your guys pots. Because you believe your 5 dollar sucky sucky girl is actually "legit" :blink:

That is all true for the old guys but I know allot of young studs that come to Thailand for the girls too. Allot of them are offshore or North Sea oil guys, or army guys. I am a North Canada oil guy. We work are asses off in camps and make really good money doing it. It is almost impossible for us guys to stay in a high maintenance relationship with a decent looking western woman so we come to Thailand to meet girls.

Do you have a problem with that ? You should see some of the studs that I know come to Thailand for the lovely women. I walk to my hotel room and I can hardly keep the women off my back, literally. Not just bar girls either, Asian women in general are more desirable then western women. I know a guy that always goes to south Korea on his time off.

If Thai women where not unique then we would be going to Bosnia for women, there is allot of poor women there too.

Bottom of the barrel---white American chicks. Yecch.

There are plenty of white American girls who I would love to be with if they would give me the time of day. However, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, Britney Spears and Lynsey Lohan just don't seem to understand what a great personality I have. :(

Edited by Ulysses G.

If Thai women where not unique then we would be going to Bosnia for women, there is allot of poor women there too

You were probably missed the many posts we've had over the past year or so from guys giving up on Thailand (can't maintain their visa status, can't afford Thailand anymore, can't get a drink 24/7, or some other problem that prevents them staying in Thailand) ... They've headed in numbers to Cambodia.... a lot of poor women there too.

Don't rule out Bosnia, it might yet have it's day on the sextourist trail.

Edited by GuestHouse

Has there been a thread like this before?

Never, especially by someone who just registered the same day!

You know it...and it's going to turn into one big slagfest like all the others on this topic. :whistling:

If Thai women where not unique then we would be going to Bosnia for women, there is allot of poor women there too

You were probably missed the many posts we've had over the past year or so from guys giving up on Thailand (can't maintain their visa status, can't afford Thailand anymore, can't get a drink 24/7, or some other problem that prevents them staying in Thailand) ... They've headed in numbers to Cambodia.... a lot of poor women there too.

Don't rule out Bosnia, it might yet have it's day on the sextourist trail.

No, Thai women are unique and considering the amount of poor countries in the world, I would say being poor has very little to do with it.

What about Afghanistan Algeria Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Aruba The Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belize Benin Bhutan Bolivia Botswana Brazil Burkina Faso Burma Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Cape Verde Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Democratic Republic of the CongoRepublic of the Congo Costa Rica Cote d'Ivoire Cyprus Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Ethiopia Fiji Gabon The GambiaGhana Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras India Indonesia Iran Iraq Jamaica Jordan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Laos Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Federated States of Micronesia Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nepal Netherlands Antilles Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Oman Pakistan Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Philippines Qatar Rwanda Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabi Senegal Seychelles Sierra Leone Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Swaziland Syria

Tanzania Togo Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey UAE Uganda Uruguay Vanuatu Venezuela Vietnam Yemen Zambia and Zimbabwe ???????

I see no reason to think farangs in general like thai women more than other women. A lot of people are not attracted to asians for a start.

The low of cost of living of Thailand and availability of Thai women might mean a lot of farangs, especially older one, are dating Thai women, but it doesn't mean they like Thai women more than non-Thai women.

I see no reason to think farangs in general like thai women more than other women. A lot of people are not attracted to asians for a start.

The low of cost of living of Thailand and availability of Thai women might mean a lot of farangs, especially older one, are dating Thai women, but it doesn't mean they like Thai women more than non-Thai women.

I think you have hit the nail on the head.

I moved here to work too. But I can't do with Thai women. I don't think their version of intimate and mine are compatible. So, I am single. I will go back to the UK before long, or to another western country, in part because I miss being able to have a satisfying loving relationship.

Just not my cup of tea, but I can see why others might like them.

I moved here to work too. But I can't do with Thai women. I don't think their version of intimate and mine are compatible. So, I am single. I will go back to the UK before long, or to another western country, in part because I miss being able to have a satisfying loving relationship.

Just not my cup of tea, but I can see why others might like them.

ANOther thread revealed just how many expats in Thailand were here because they couldn't cope with the women back home (Which of course they tell us was entirely the fault of the women back home) - Since you came to Thailand for work, I'm sure you understand your outlook and mindset is somewhat different from those who came here for the women ... sorry I meant for the 'Culture'.

I guess the farang outlook is determined by what we have to offer (or think we have) and what the Thai ladies are looking for. Many of us have had a bad experience or three in the real world. Thus we arrive here with a little knowledge about what we have read or been told. Namely the masses are poorly educated, poor by our standards, looking to better themselves, and the acceptable moral standards are more lax than we are familiar with, etc, etc.

The same people find a seemly uneducated lady, who lacks the social graces, which they are familiar with, who is seemly impressed with your past travels and how you spend money on them on a regular basis. Its like a birthday every day and they do not have to pay for it. This may be in stark contrast to the ladies from our our home country, where most have the opportunity for a education, thus it is conceded that the mental, social, and financial capabilities are more or less equal.

Most of us concede that that we find a better reception here than we could hope for elsewhere based on experience. The potential partners, are cute, polite, caring, etc. So yes, we like what we see, experience, have, and tell everyone how good life is. Then one day, some, find all those advantages we thought we had, were self delusions of grander, as our soon to be ex Thai partner has quickly smartened up, and it is a repeat of life's inequalitie

same same, but different.