If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Goodbye Stephen Hawking.

A couple of his quotes: 

On fame : "The downside of my celebrity is that I cannot go anywhere in the world without being recognised. It is not enough for me to wear dark sunglasses and a wig. The wheelchair gives me away" - Interview on Israeli TV, December 2006.

On black holes : "Einstein was wrong when he said, 'God does not play dice'. Consideration of black holes suggests, not only that God does play dice, but that he sometimes confuses us by throwing them where they can't be seen" - The Nature Of Space And Time, published 1996.

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, bannork said:

Goodbye Stephen Hawking.

A couple of his quotes: 

On fame : "The downside of my celebrity is that I cannot go anywhere in the world without being recognised. It is not enough for me to wear dark sunglasses and a wig. The wheelchair gives me away" - Interview on Israeli TV, December 2006.

On black holes : "Einstein was wrong when he said, 'God does not play dice'. Consideration of black holes suggests, not only that God does play dice, but that he sometimes confuses us by throwing them where they can't be seen" - The Nature Of Space And Time, published 1996.

Edited by Slaps
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, bannork said:

Goodbye Stephen Hawking.

A couple of his quotes: 

Well said, Ive often seen him scooting along the pavement in Cambo..awe inspiring sight.

But he was totally wrong about Black holes..my wifes got one in her handbag.

• Haha 1